What EDC lights are you guys using?

u0xPH5s.jpg

At work I carry a Fenix PD32 . Most of the rest of the time I carry an Olight single AAA light or a fenix E15 . I have a single AA battery light from Olight inbound . I was carrying a Fenix E01 it disappeared so I got the little Olight on one of their give aways, it is a little smaller and brighter than the Fenix E01 which I found after the other light got here

I carry an olight warrior mini as my main light and a surefire E1B backup in my waistband, as my emergency backup.

E8910E9E-1511-4A93-92D3-B72780AC0B55.jpeg

I also keep this olight I1R 2 eos in my maxpedition micro organizer, which is always in my pocket. I have two spare batteries for my surefire in this pouch too. You could say I like to be prepared, but realistically the olight warrior mini has great runtime and it’s all I really need.

FB0BD53B-36E3-46A6-AC1A-4252BBFA60B0.jpeg

These days I’ve been carrying around a Malkoff E1 scout head. Cannibalized it off a Arisaka scout setup.

I usually use it on a 2AA body but it will work on the smaller cr123 body and if I don’t need 325 lumens it will run on a single AA in a Malkoff AA body.

Very versatile light with a good amount of punch.

9D158CA7-DE4C-4BB5-8C7F-1939D4E9CEB3.jpeg

Attachments

• 0175CEE3-AEF8-4A27-A679-B84B35FA3AF2.jpeg
    0175CEE3-AEF8-4A27-A679-B84B35FA3AF2.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 0
I carry an olight warrior mini as my main light and a surefire E1B backup in my waistband, as my emergency backup.

View attachment 1465317
I gave my little rechargeable Olight to my wife but

I also keep this olight I1R 2 eos in my maxpedition micro organizer, which is always in my pocket. I have two spare batteries for my surefire in this pouch too. You could say I like to be prepared, but realistically the olight warrior mini has great runtime and it’s all I really need.

View attachment 1465326
I gave my wife the little rechargeable Olight. I have another one inbound it is the black friday freebie

I think Olight is one of the best brands out there.
Just received this: https://olightworld.com/olight-seeker-2-pro and it's truly amazing for its size (3200 lumens)
My EDC light is this: https://olightworld.com/olight-s1rii-baton
It's freakin' tiny yet puts out 1000 Lumens! Super impressive!
Both these lights have very easy magnetic charging through the tail.
I know, I know, some folks like micro USB charging better because everybody carries micro USB cords around all the time??
Anyway, I just see it as an opening where water or dirt can get into the flashlight, even with the rubber cover. A magnetically charged light, although slightly less convenient, makes for a totally sealed flashlight. Plus, I just think Olight gives you more brightness, better beam patterns, and more features than pretty much every other brand.
6-new-650x650@2x.jpg

olight%20seeker%20(48).jpg

Last edited:
I think Olight is one of the best brands out there.
Just received this: https://olightworld.com/olight-seeker-2-pro and it's truly amazing for its size (3200 lumens)
My EDC light is this: https://olightworld.com/olight-s1rii-baton
It's freakin' tiny yet puts out 1000 Lumens! Super impressive!
Both these lights have very easy magnetic charging through the tail.
I know, I know, some folks like micro USB charging better because everybody carries micro USB cords around all the time??
Anyway, I just see it as an opening where water or dirt can get into the flashlight, even with the rubber cover. A magnetically charged light, although slightly less convenient, makes for a totally sealed flashlight. Plus, I just think Olight gives you more brightness, better beam patterns, and more features than pretty much every other brand.
6-new-650x650@2x.jpg

olight%20seeker%20(48).jpg
I've got a Seeker 2 pro and an M2R pro on the way! Already have plenty of olights and they have all been well worth the price IMO.

I am behind the curve. Have heaps of aa and aaa batteries, so I was just using the i3E & i5T Olights. I also like the Petzl e+lite for hikes and travel. But they are all kinda weak, so I just ordered the Olight Warrior Mini (18650) and am thinking about something powered by a 21700 too (M2R Warrior or the Seeker 2). I also use them in bike mounts..

IMG-0789.jpg

Last edited:
I am new to flashlights so I cant tell what these are, :( but they look :thumbsup:awesome:thumbsup: I love copper :)

edit: Thanks!

The BOSS looks like Predator tech.

Last edited:
Back