1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What else do you collect?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by JamesofArc, Jul 2, 2019.

1. JamesofArc

JamesofArc

Apr 19, 2016
    We all know we are knife nuts but what else do you collect or what are some of your other hobbies?

Me I like riding my Honda 400ex. When you want to go hiking but dont want to walk this is the way to do it.

kaos 13 likes this.
  2. Biochemdawg

Biochemdawg Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2018
    I recently started gettin into flashlights.. but I have been a big collector of boxes/tins/old tool boxes/ect.. I dunno why, started since I was a kid.

I like customizing knives, fishing, and since I stopped smoking everything.. Xbox..

3. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I'm starting to get into flashlights too. I don't have nearly as many flashlights as knives; just around 15 or so...mostly AAA of AA flavors.

I also have a collection of Arizona Diamondbacks bobbleheads. I moved away from AZ over 4 years ago but I still have a buddy hook me up with new ones each season.

My wife collects Star Wars memorabilia. We both collect real and fake edged weapons that we hang up all over the walls.

I also have a problem with collecting ammunition, lol.

Biochemdawg likes this.
  4. marcinek

marcinek

Jan 9, 2007
    Wait. So you want to talk about our collections that are not knives, in General Knife Discussion, correct?

Airborne 1 likes this.
  5. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Boxes, lots of boxes.
    [​IMG]

NSBFL, gotgoat, Humb baby and 16 others like this.
  6. MeritedEdge

MeritedEdge

Jan 3, 2018
    I also collect watches, flashlights and misshapen Skittles. ;)

7. MeritedEdge

MeritedEdge

Jan 3, 2018

Holy heck, dude!

TenShun705 likes this.
  8. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    I know...my Delica's fell over.

9. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I've got the same knife box problem, lol.

TenShun705 and ScooterG like this.
  10. Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza

May 4, 2019
    I've got a pretty decent cologne collection, i've been obsessed with scents since i was a kid. lol

teddy1093 likes this.
  11. rxavage

rxavage

Aug 16, 2014

I have quite a few different batches of aventus, does that count?

12. Halador

Halador

Jul 6, 2013
    It sure does. Which is your favorite?

13. Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza

May 4, 2019
    Haha same here, a 120ml bottle of 13T01 and a 100ml of 17S01

14. Halador

Halador

Jul 6, 2013
    Other than knives I collect coins, fountain pens, colognes, and watches. Off the top of my head.

15. PirateSeulb

PirateSeulb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 6, 2017
    I have a few comic books I don't actively collect them anymore but have and retain a select portion of them that I collected growing up. I now mostly collect DVDs/Blu-Ray I am a bit old school in that I prefer physical media to digital plus you can get fun cool collector sets with various knick-knacks in them too. I also have some video games and video game related items though I have admittedly sold some of my collectible video games as the console is with one of my siblings so I won't be playing some of them along with some being so long I won't replay them so their cash value at time of selling was worth more. I also have a odd piece of video game memorabilia that is something of a one of a kind for a hugely popular video game series.

16. Bob6794

Bob6794

Apr 21, 2013
    I collect mold, spores and fungus.

4mer_FMF, jux t, palonej and 5 others like this.
  17. SVTFreak

SVTFreak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Cars (I have 4 of them, 1 is a project in progress)
    Kids (we have 5)
    I collect shot glasses, mostly from places I visited but people started bringing me ones as gifts, so I kinda have two groups. I prolly have 200 or so.
    Coffee cups but this is minor.
    Me and the wife collect Christmas ornaments from places we visit also.

Seesteel likes this.
  18. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    I have a rather large collection of cologne samples that my wife keeps bringing home every time she goes shopping.

19. Mecha

Mecha Madscienceforge.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 27, 2013

She tryin' to tell ya something? :D

palonej, microbe, TenShun705 and 5 others like this.
  20. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    Your welcome:)

palonej and Mecha like this.