What folder does this group EDC?

I can't seem to carry anything but my Para 2. Every once in a while, I'll swap it out for a Tasman Salt, Sage 1 or Para 1.

Kershaw OD-1 here, love the opener. Best folder I got by far. Gets scary sharp with the sandvik, but dulls frequent enough for me to sharpen again. (which, admittedly I love to do)

For 15 years a Spyderco Harpy, but recently a FRallkniven PXL and the last week my new HEST folder. All are great knives!

Leo

My edc for the last 3 days .......

41962540452DD3FE7.png
[/IMG]

Benchmade 940 & Izula w/ scales for a edged tool
Keltec p3at w/ Hornady JHP
4Sevens Quark CR2

I carry a Leatherman folder. I'm not quite sure of the model though. It doesn't seem to be anywhere on the Leatherman site.:confused:

Was carrying a Spyderco Dragonfly, tried a Military but it's to big of a handle for me. Now I carry a HEST folder, really like it.

It's usually between my sog flash 1 and the spyderco pacific salt

I want to get my hands on a Delica, but don't want to spend the money

Spyderco Delica 4 Wave
Buck Bucklite Max Small

+ a rudimentary SAK, either a Compact, Farmer, SwissChamp, Cybertool 35, Cybertool Lite, or WorkChamp.

Last edited:
Para 2
SAK tinker...nothing those two cant handle.

(pocket carried my HEST for a while..turns out its illegal)

I carry Ontario RAT-1 or Ka-Bar Dozier Phat Bob in my front pocket... One is big folder with flat grind, the second is smaller and has supersharp hollow grind. Great combo ;).

And there´s always Wenger EvoGrip 18 Yellow in my bag.

I carry a Kershaw Leek and a Wenger classic. Most of my previous folders I've had I've gave away. If I think one of my friends needs a knife or is using a POS I'll give them one of mine. The knives I have now are either presents or I just can't part with.

Back