What folder does this group EDC?

Sebenza - large or small depending on the clothes and the environment. M4 Military when I've feelin' a little feisty.

Spyderco Bob T slipit, Remington scout knife, Case Bose Backpocket. Those three have spent the most time in the pocket.

Leatherman old style wave (on the belt), case russlock in orange G10 (LF pocket) and a ZT 0551 (RF pocket)...really slick, i was a huge fan of my 302, but traded it :( found a user 551 for a steal and have fallen in love again...but i do have a Burke rockstar on the way, so who knows :D

Usually a Spyderco Delica 4 SE in my left front pocket with one of these clipped to my Right front pocket:
Spyderco Paramilitary
SOG Arcitech
Strider SMF
Sebenza 21 Small

In Backpack:
Izula
ESEE 6 or CRKT Ringed Razel

one of these
para2
delica4
large 21
SNG DGG

and one of these
cadet
cricket
PT CC

or something else altogether :D

Last edited:
I try to rotate, but since I've gotten my Para-2.....It's been the only knife in my pocket.

I too have been carrying the Para 2 and one of many SAKs lately. My biggest gripe with the first Paramil and mil was that I like to carry tip up, that problem is solved and the design is more refined.

I EDC a SAK Hiker but during it's carry I'll add a LM Wave or BM740 or 745, Al-mar2K or Blade tec professional hunter Green G10 most of the time if I feel silly I'd grab the Black G10 version....

At work I carry the Benchmade Mini-barrage, small Cabela's multi-tool I just purchased to go with it's light at the end of my key-chain. Playtime hours I frequently ad the Leatherman XTi.

My usual EDC is a Spyderco Endura 4. When I need to visit a California school campus (for my daughter, graduating this year) I carry a Spyderco Ambitious since it fits CA requirements (2.5" blade or less).

All kinds of folders.:) [I've been influenced by Randucci ... among others.]

Latest is a ZT0301 I got for an outstanding price at a local Marine Corps PX. Couldn't believe my luck.

It depends on how big of a folder I want that day.

Right now it's either my ZT 0350 or my ZT 0300.

Back