What GEC Are You Carrying Today?

Alright Harry, since you posted one of the nicest Farmer Jacks made, here's my (never to leave my possession) 73;)

The camera still can't capture the depth of the caverns on this beauty:)
OEVogz.jpg

uzK70D.jpg

OsONJS.jpg

M4yWhq.jpg
Thanks for showing it my friend . Please don't gorget my offer to trade you an unused Colonial Barlow , with my old banks name on it , for your 73 .

Harry

Northfield UN-X-LD 852211 Harness Jack, wearing genuine burnt stag covers. (Number 24 of 35)
Northfield UN-X-LD 610211 "Half Congress", all dressed up with Green Briarwood bovine bone covers. (Number 14 of 35)

View attachment 1414013

Must be the light ... or perhaps the lack thereof. In "real life" the patinas are nowhere close to this dark. ...
Decided to move these from my desktop to my pocket for a few days, along with a not GEC Barlow.

Uppity date: On Friday, 09-04 they returned to desk duty. On Sunday, 09-06 they went back to bed, in their tubes.

Last edited:
Had this one out with me this afternoon when I went for a bike-ride. Started out OK but suddenly a violent hail storm, luckily I was near a filling station and took cover. Nice to watch the storm and fiddle about with a knife, found some coffee&doughnut in the station that had to be eaten too....;)

vKKkXds.jpg

Back