What GEC Are You Carrying Today?

PQoW2Ol.jpg

Sometimes you just get a horrible dirty GEC that takes FOREVER to clean, today I'm carrying this GEC 43 that I got in 2018, and I have flushed it and cleaned it and open it probably a couple thousands times and its still a little gritty sometimes and occasionally hangs up on closing.
iU0PUmKl.jpg
My 23 seems to have been tamed, I guess it needed it's toll of blood to be happy with me...that or whatever sliver of brass or whatever has worn away to free up the action on this beast ;) I'm still a little gun shy opening this one after the bite... in the end, this may well be my favorite GEC knife I have ever handled. The riverbottom grooved micarta is extremely pleasing in looks and feel, and I really dig the 23 for what it is. It just fits my hand like a glove, and the blade is nice and thinly ground so they get wicked sharp.

Last edited:
That's one fine looking Barlow. A #77 I presume?:thumbsup:
Thank you, yes sir 772119. This is the first one I was able to reserve from Mike. I prefer a 2 blade Jack knife but I must admit this one slides in and of the pocket so easily and it cuts like the dickens, I find it very easy to carry.

That's good, David. Multiple wives is not legal.

:D
Or very smart to have. They would also bee rather expensive ....

Read on tombstone (picture is online, somewhere)

"A man needs three things to be happy:
A woman who loves to cook and is good at it, and help's to raise the kids.
A woman who enjoys being intimate with him.
A woman not afraid to work to help pay the bills.
It's very important these three women don't know about each other, or you'll probably wind up dead, like me."

Last edited:
Back