What GEC Are You Carrying Today?

Could not resist picking up one last 82 before they sold out. I will carry this the remainder of the day.
GdTGw7A.jpg

Could not resist picking up one last 82 before they sold out. I will carry this the remainder of the day.
GdTGw7A.jpg
I really like how the shield curves with the curvature of the 82. I’ve never noticed that before. Very nice!

38 Tidioute Camel Bone

pVKtpfP.jpg
You guys over there drink wine and beer at the same time? :eek: I really like those bone scales... "speckled"... should be called "measle bone".... :p

It's also odd how all the Oktoberfest beers come out in August...:confused: I couldn't find anymore Leinie Summer Shandys at the store.... LOTS of Oktoberfest beers, though....:( 'not that there's anything wrong with that' , but I really enjoy the Shandy in hot weather.

ok... rant off.

hornetguy hornetguy I like a beer but one is usually enough for me (half litre) then I might have wine with my food, depends as you say on the weather.

This picture is a few years old but here in Europe the German Oktoberfest beers don't usually appear till Sept and at latitude 64° N it's already cold then :(

True, Camel Bone is often 'spotty' and I like this, it won't take dyes as deeply as Bovine bone but gives good tone and 'pores' it seems less crack prone too in my experience.

Thanks, Will

Jiki Jiki
Are those eatable* mushrooms?
Good looking knife. :)

*"Eatable": Won't kill you if ate, and it tastes good.
"Edible": Won't kill you if ate, but does not necessarily taste good.

(Red Beets, and/or hot dogs and/or bologna, for example, are "edible"; but not "eatable".)

Last edited:
Jiki Jiki
Are those eatable* mushrooms?
Good looking knife. :)

*"Eatable": Won't kill you if ate, and it tastes good.
"Edible": Won't kill you if ate, but does not necessarily taste good.

(Red Beets, and/or hot dogs and/or bologna, for example, are "edible"; but not "eatable".)
I don't know if they are eatable or edible. I thought they were pretty and would make a good picture.

Back