What GEC Are You Carrying Today?

I don't know if they are eatable or edible. I thought they were pretty and would make a good picture.
I believe those may be turkey tail mushrooms. Very good immune booster and used alot in Asia. I'm no expert, and for the record i hate mushrooms, but they are very familiar to me where im from in the PA woods

t0ZEeqq.jpg

Carried these today and the more I carry the 23 the more I like it.

Amazed by the Tractor Green, want one:cool: Fine verdant woodland setting, appropriate :thumbsup:
Is that a .38 tractor green? If it is, looks a lot better than the one's i have seen on websites. Looks like a fantastic slicer.:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you both and yes it is Tractor Green. I asked the dealer to send me the darkest one he could and he was quite accommodating. Most I've seen have not been as dark. BTW there are still 38 specials in stock.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've not been online for the the last few days.

Thank you both and yes it is Tractor Green. I asked the dealer to send me the darkest one he could and he was quite accommodating. Most I've seen have not been as dark. BTW there are still 38 specials in stock.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've not been online for the the last few days.
All good. You have a good weekend.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

03NtxLV.jpg

8qJ8VkL.jpg

Been keeping this one on me or close by for a couple days now. It came to me with a gator snap and would hang up about a half ways open with a pull of about 20! :eek::confused:

This is the fifth 23 I have had the opportunity to handle, and it is the second one to come to me with an unusually strong, binding action, so I knew from prior experience what I was in store for...after repeated flushings and many applications of lube, I have finally flushed out the joints, and this one has smoothed out nicely, still a strong pull, with a rare hangup on opening, it is almost there...I have probably cycled the action more than 500 times to get this one to break in. I just love these 23 LL GEC's, they are beasts that are impressive to use. :)

03NtxLV.jpg

8qJ8VkL.jpg

Been keeping this one on me or close by for a couple days now. It came to me with a gator snap and would hang up about a half ways open with a pull of about 20! :eek::confused:

This is the fifth 23 I have had the opportunity to handle, and it is the second one to come to me with an unusually strong, binding action, so I knew from prior experience what I was in store for...after repeated flushings and many applications of lube, I have finally flushed out the joints, and this one has smoothed out nicely, still a strong pull, with a rare hangup on opening, it is almost there...I have probably cycled the action more than 500 times to get this one to break in. I just love these 23 LL GEC's, they are beasts that are impressive to use. :)

Sometimes you just get a horrible dirty GEC that takes FOREVER to clean, today I'm carrying this GEC 43 that I got in 2018, and I have flushed it and cleaned it and open it probably a couple thousands times and its still a little gritty sometimes and occasionally hangs up on closing.
iU0PUmKl.jpg

Back