What is you newest knife??

I just got a Peter r Rapture in a trade yesterday. A real beast of a knife! I should be getting my ZT 561 on Monday. I paid a little more than map for the
561. I've had a 561 on preorder for 9 months and still don't have any idea of when it may be here.

Last edited:
Congratulations for your new knives :thumbup:

This is my newest. A fighter/utility made by my friend knifemaker David Serrat, the FD1

fd10.jpg

fd9.jpg

fd6.jpg

greetings from Catalonia

atspeed

I ordered a Benchmade 3150 Impel and it was just shipped. I can hardly wait for it to arrive.

Snagged a Case Sodbuster Jr. off an auction site, just showed up today. I love this thing, no frills or gimmicks, just functioning simplicity.
Only wish i could open it one-handed.

Already forming its patina.

DSCF0019-1.jpg

And what its competing with for pocket time. Looks a little more friendly, huh?

DSCF0022.jpg

Last few new ones.... (& a few older ones that happened to be there)

DSC07102.jpg

DSC07112.jpg

DSC07137.jpg

DSC07148.jpg

DSC07109.jpg

Got an Izula, RatManDu and Rodent Solution yesterday and I am expecting another Izula and a BHK Woodcrafter next week. Good month for me!

ZT 0560 is the most recent but it's Saturday and there's a gun show so that may not be the case for long.

Just purchased my first Busse family knife from here yesterday, a SYKCO 511. Its in the mail now, i hate that part.

My 2 newest here, Morris mini necker, and my ZT 0560. I've already ordered a black/green g10 scale and a hinderer flamed Ti lanyard for it.

0cff1ae9.jpg

Back