What is your absolute favorite knife? Post a picture.

I'm not asking what knife you would choose if you only get one to survive. I'm asking what your current favorite knife is and why. My favorite right now is a Lionsteel T5 made out of Niolox with a micarta handle. It's not the greatest steel, it's a hollow or flat grind when I prefer full convex, but right now it's my favorite. It makes me happy when I use it. Great slicer and excellent edge retention for a non-powdered steel. I'll post a pic later, it's too dark now. Please jump in! I'd love to see the variety of beloved knives out there.

This spanish Bowie in 440C is really a beast! I like its traditional design, and it performs very well! A hell of a chopper and even in finer tasks it does the job correctly! It is extremly robust, nicely made and I love it!

https://ibb.co/hZtr3Xs

Last edited:

cool knife. Before I expanded the pic, I thought it was in some tropical place with the sea. Still looks like a nice day for the pic. Right now mine is a used Boker Barlow I got in the never ending giveaway box, and the one I switch out with it is an AG Russell from a Christmas exchange, in ATS 34.

Last edited:
Would love to see what Molokai rider has been up to lately with his daily carry. The pic that I believed was a tropical island got me thinking of him and warmer places.

This is one of my favorites, because it's absurd.

3Ke7spQ.jpg

I can't point to a single knife as a favorite, over and above the others. I like them all, for different reasons.

That is a beautiful knife knifelvr97! Is that a spyderco 357?
Yes it’s my Spyderco K2 that I took down the upswept Persian style tip on.

cool knife. Before I expanded the pic, I thought it was in some tropical place with the sea. Still looks like a nice day for the pic.

Nothing too exotic just the hood of my truck, I’m trying to bring hood ornaments back into style.

I would have to go with my Dark Timber Honey Badger or my TRC Knives Mille Cuori. I just love medium-sized fixed blades, and these two are fantastic!

It’s hard to choose just one knife above all others as an absolute favorite, especially since I haven’t been in the “knife game” very long. But having said that, one of the first things I came to realize is that for my daily needs I prefer smaller sized knives. This WingmanEDC Spark-K seems to be my go-to for daily carry. I’m a sucker for inlays or any type of embellishment, I love tanto blades and most of the time I don’t even realize it’s in my pocket. For me, it’s the perfect combination of form, function and size with a little touch of “cool factor” thrown in for good measure. What can I say, I just really dig it...
MzwL9r8.jpg

It’s not really all that special or exquisite, but my overall favorite folder, at least determined by the one I carry the most, goes to my Mini Ritter Griptilian. The size, blade profile and steel with it’s insanely thin edge, all add in to my perfect carry.

q8eeqja.jpg

When it comes to fixed blades and traditionals I’d have a much harder time choosing between them.

e7Ws7yj.jpg

I have to say that I have grown very fond of my Ohta FK5.
It’s not the flashiest knife but perhaps the subtle minimalistic design makes it timeless.
The smooth action and lack of locking makes it pleasant to use and operate.
The blade shape is definitely my favorite that has very effective tip work but also has slight belly.

Would love to see what Molokai rider has been up to lately with his daily carry. The pic that I believed was a tropical island got me thinking of him and warmer places.

Greetings!

I have let my thread kinda fall to the wayside, that is something I will work to remedy.

I have mostly been posting my daily carry in the EDC thread.

In response to the OP, I have many, many favorites.:):):)

Back