What Is Your Job?

Well, after being in the computer industry for twenty years, and burning out.... I went into business doing something that I love, selling shooting accessories, distributing, and some manufacturing. Some days are up. Some days are not so up. But, I don't have some corporate d*ckhead giving me a hard time, because column A doesn't exceed column B, by X% this month. Been there, done that.

When I screw up, I only have me to blame. I fix it, and move on. When something goes right, I do the victory dance. I love my job, and love making people happy.

Part-time, I'm a Recovery Coach helping people with their recovery from addictions of various types. I enjoy seeing people straighten out their lives, and get back to maintaining a productive and happy life. Sometimes, that doesn't quite as planned, but we keep trying. "Teach a man to fish..."

Thanks!

As of last Tuesday a unemployed aircraft sheet metal worker, made redundant after 22.5 years of service.
Still a hobby knife maker/Busse pimper

Richard

Just left the Air Force as a civilian flight test technician working on F-16s. Moved up the road to NASA's Dryden Flight Research Facility to manage their ESD Program. Working out of their Environmental Test Lab and will be working with the shuttle, crew escap vehicle, SOFIA (Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy), and general flight test aircraft and facilities surveying and certifying their work areas are safe for ESD/EMC/EMI.

Seeing Stars with SOFIA

SOFIA2.jpg

j

Back