What Knife Did You Carry On Your Wedding Day?

I bought this AlMar specifically to wear with my tuxedo
view

Last edited:
I believe I carried a Kershaw Leek with the full VIB rainbow coating. Beautiful knife and alot less scary than others i usually carry.

I was carrying the Black Tinker. I bought that in 1991 at the Mall of America when the actually had a knife store there. I got married in 92 and had that on me. So I've had that one for 29 years and I've been married for just short of 28 years. The following year I bought a SOG Paratool, that combo was my daily carry in the Marine Corps and got lots of general use. Later on I got the Red Super Tinker because I wanted scissors. These two were both retired last year when I picked up a couple of the Wounded Warrior series SAKs on a deep discount closeout.

3aVxzTs.jpg

Honestly, don't remember if I carried a knife or not. I don't think so.

However, my daughter is getting married in May. I am considering a Case Trapper with white pearl scales, limited run, 1/500. I have been keeping it to pass on to my first grandchild.
Well, I did carry that Case Trapper at my daughter’s wedding and it got used.
Now, I have to send it to her for my granddaughter Ruth.

My daughter has quite a few knives but, I think that I will add a second knife so that my son-in-law has something to fiddle with.

Back