What Knife Do You Have Coming?

I have a Kershaw Emerson CQC-3K on the way. I was pretty happy to get it ordered. It seemed like my new purchases were becoming somewhat infrequent lately. So good news!

Then I found a 3" XM Wharnie! And now I'm really excited. Overnight shipping should have it here by Friday!

Three Sisters Forge Beast spear point and a Microtech SF D/A. Can't wait to lay my hands on these beauties!

I got bit by the Spydie and have a second on the way already. I ordered the Spyderco Caly 3.5. Due to be delivered next Tuesday. Woohoo

Well I was so bummed about the Spydie order failure I had to buy something else to make myself feel better.
Just ordered a ZT0801. Happy Fathersday!

**WooHoo just get my shipping confirmation!

##Sweet. It's going to be here Saturday. :cool:

Last edited:
Bro zt makes frickin bank vault knives. I have a zt hinderer wannabe, cryo 1555ti. For a Chinese made knife the fit and finish was perfect. The lock-up is a bank vault and it came shaving sharp. All for $34.00. One problem is weight. Any hinderer design, most zt, are going to be heavy. If you don't mind the heft, a FANTASTIC blade. A buddy collects them. Great get and happy father's day to you. Woohoo

Not really new to me, but my techno and 0801 are on their way back after being customized by Maprik. Can't wait to get em in hand.

Since posts are useless without pics. Pics from those I bought the knives from:
Have this HI waiting for me at the house, but I am offshore right now:
5-24-14007_zps304bf044.jpg

And Kershaw Emerson cqc6k from Kershawguy:
6034_profile_1020x400.png

I overdid it this month. I've got a halo v, a boker kwaiken and an olamic wayfarer on the way :/

CRKT M21-02G. I guess I should be embarrassed but I really don't care what people think. I have tons of staples like the Delica, Mini Grip etc. and this design is very nostalgic for me. One of my first knives was a CRKT M16 that I had about 7-8 years ago and lost.

PICT1128.jpg

CRKT M21-02G. I guess I should be embarrassed but I really don't care what people think. I have tons of staples like the Delica, Mini Grip etc. and this design is very nostalgic for me. One of my first knives was a CRKT M16 that I had about 7-8 years ago and lost.

PICT1128.jpg

No need to be embarrassed. If it works its a good knife.

Back