What Knife Do You Have Coming?

No love for Fathersday. My tracking number says delivery today. However it didn't come. So Monday it is.

I'm trying to avoid the classified since I started a Paypal account. I got none coming for once and my back account thanks me........ For now

I just ordered a Medford Praetorian G/T for a fathers day gift to, myself..... :) Now to set patiently till it's born and sent out to me.

Found a ZT 0801 cf available...and decided to pull the trigger. Not the deal of the century, but I'm late to the party.

I've got a micarta Sebenza 25 and Caribbean blue bone kaleidoscope Texas toothpick on the way. Very excited for both, like any other :)

Not necessarily new to me, but new in the sense that they look different. Great work from fellow forum member Maprik. 👍

Got one of these coming.

Carried a tanto style blade for the last year, deeply unimpressed by its lack of utility in my lifestyle. It will punch through a car door with ease but I spend a lot of time gardening and doing yardwork as opposed to....ummm puncturing car doors? A hawkbill blade would be far more useful for me in terms of opening boxes or letters, trimming plants, removing plastic ties, harvesting fruits and vegetables, and other day to day tasks.

Found a kerambit with a hawkbill blade on sale for $12 and am quite looking forward to it. Its really just a simple agricultural knife built with cheap modern materials, which is exactly what I wanted. Self defense applications are obvious. IMO the point would have more puncturing strength against a hard target than the more aggressive curvature of most mass produced kerambits.

Besides.... for $16 shipped its worth adding to the collection just because I like the blade design. I don't like that the finger ring is split, nor do I care for the scales (from what I've seen in videos) but its cheap so fuck it.

smith-and-wesson-extreme-ops-karambit-folding-knife-432x432.jpg

Rob Dalton said my left handed framelock keratitis should ship soon.

I've been waiting since May 6th for my Cold Steel GI Tanto. Yesterday was the last delivery day and it never got here. I called amazon and it turns out the third party seller was a scammer! I got a refund...fat lot of good that does when it's less than the cost of the knife normally. Luckily, with ship to store, buying from Walmart was a few bucks cheaper. Good to know that the knife is finally on the way!! Also, I have a ZT 200 on the way in a trade. It'll be my first ZT, and I think it's a good one to start with.

My first dpx hest will be here tomorrow

Hope you dig that HESTf, I have a right and left hand version. I love them... Even have the original Hest (fixed) Everybody does a double take at them... Enjoy!

I have a Spyderco Police G-10 coming in!!! Picked it up off this forum! And just got in my Kershaw Skyline (lost my old one) Kershaw Shallot (my buddy lost his and begged me for mine, so I gave it to him) and Kershaw Knockout (It looked awesome and it is).

Good luck with everyoone and their choices coming in!
-RP13

Back