What Knife to you leave in your Car or Truck?

What knife do you leave in your vehicle full time? For me it's a Cold Steel Voyager with a broken pocket clip. It was the one that had the plastic clip. I leave that in my rig and it sure come in handy. Just the other day I was doing some work and had to get a part out one of them bullet proof blister type packs, The tanto tip on my voyager just zipped right through it.

Gerber LMF II ASEK by the seat. Cheapo "Jeep" brand liner lock folder in the center console.

lol I also have a gerber LMF II in my truck along with a gerber multitool. This must be a trend or something.

I have a Cold Steel Recon 1 with a lanyard hanging out the door "compartment." I seriously brought the Recon 1 just for my car, never carried it before.

I think my Busse ASH would be the ultimate vehicle knife. It's too heavy for my preferences to carry, but it can function as a knife, prybar, digging tool, etc. The only problem is that I worry about the unlikely event that a law enforcement person might see it and make a big deal about it.

I do have a cheapo Colt "tactical" folder in the door compartment, as well as a Wetterlings hatchet and a Mora Craftline Allround in the hatch. Oh yeah... there's a Helle Harding and a SAK in the center console, too.

Stay sharp,
desmobob

Hmm....

There's an original Leatherman in the glovebox, a BM Nimravus under the jumpseat, ETool and folding saw under the backseat...do I count the chainsaw in the bed??

I have a Vicorinox Alox Farmer and also an original Leatherman. Both have come in handy from time to time.

I have a Spyderco Moran in my door and I have a big S&W HRT Bowie under the back seat in my truck. It is a pretty good knife after I thinned the edge out and I can chop just about anything.

Becker BK2 stuck between the seat and center console and a Leatherman Skeletool CX in the center console.

I keep a Kershaw Asset in my car. Thinking maybe I should stow one in my wife's car as well now.

Back