What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Last edited:
I like the skinner resurrection idea. Or something along those lines, ultra-thin-grind and sub 4 inch blade.
But the question is, Delta 3V or going full old school with D2?
The stainless attributes of Magnacut along with 4V/V4E performance (IF Nathan's tests confirm it) could make it a good candidate.

In fact, if Magnacut lives up to the initial reports, I'd definitely be in for at least a DEK1, hard thin FK2 and MC in 63-64Hrc Magnacut.

I love nearly every aspect of my small 21. Fit, finish, profile, ease of disassembly, inlays, ext. What do I hate? The mushy s35v(I was wrong, checked my card its 35v at 58-59). Maybe the s45v will impress me when the insingo rolls around, maybe it won't. Or maybe I can set down my CRK and pick up something new?

Last edited:
It is a little bit baffling

I'm excited for the S45VN ones at RC61-62 to hit, though. That made me reconsider CRK for folders. But I also discovered Hinderer, and before long I'm sure I'll break my New Year's resolution about how this year I'm only going to collect or use CPKs and a couple others... now it's like "CPKs and a couple... dozen... others..."

Back