What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Jo, I'm not sure I understand the question. Neither one of them has mentioned anything to me about doing a dagger or it's blade length. Is there something going on about which I am unaware? If so, I want to dibs on the first one, LOL. DO tell me MORE!

HOT DAMN!

Absolutely no one said a word to me about this. I have read suggestions, with interest, here in this thread about requests for a dagger, but never suggested one. I figured blade length info should be part of my suggestion if I was going to suggest. All I can say is "I LOVE IT!!!!"

After suggest will always come request, as in one of each, pls, LOL.

We have too much on our plates right now, but we're genuinely inspired by this project so we want to do it once we've got some other projects put to bed and it's going to be one of our better efforts. Genuinely different with twisted grinds, stick tang and weighted pommel. It's going to require some new processes here to do it the way I want to do it.

There is a large double edge integral project I've been working on for a year now that has seeped into my thought process. It has me itching to do a proper run of engineered daggers. Think modern optimized FS dagger, built for use.

We have too much on our plates right now, but we're genuinely inspired by this project so we want to do it once we've got some other projects put to bed and it's going to be one of our better efforts. Genuinely different with twisted grinds, stick tang and weighted pommel. It's going to require some new processes here to do it the way I want to do it.

There is a large double edge integral project I've been working on for a year now that has seeped into my thought process. It has me itching to do a proper run of engineered daggers. Think modern optimized FS dagger, built for use.

Besh Wedge is an interesting approach to a combat dagger, imo...

Still crossing my fingers for a UF comeback :) :) or the updated FK .

But 2018 sounds like amazing stuff is coming , hopefully that means a lot of pre-orders :) :)

Pardon my EUGE ignorance, but what does FS Dagger stand for? Fighter Style? Forward Stabbing? For Sale?

Back