What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

I just want to see the UF Re-introduced into the wild
4awFvzE.jpg

I just want to see the UF Re-introduced into the wild
4awFvzE.jpg

Bob could correct me on this, but AFAIK there were only less than a handful of double-edged UFs ever put up for sale by Nathan here on BFC, one of which his own personal DE-UF which ended up in Gus's ownership. I have no idea as to how many DE-UFs Nathan had made, but if I had to wager I'd say no more than a dozen if even that many!

Case in point, let's not hold our collective breaths for a preorder on the DE-UFs and those of you who have been fortunate enough to have scored one either directly or in the secondary market, ought to hold onto them like dear life!

Bob could correct me on this, but AFAIK there were only less than a handful of double-edged UFs ever put up for sale by Nathan here on BFC, one of which his own personal DE-UF which ended up in Gus's ownership. I have no idea as to how many DE-UFs Nathan had made, but if I had to wager I'd say no more than a dozen if even that many!

Case in point, let's not hold our collective breaths for a preorder on the DE-UFs and those of you who have been fortunate enough to have scored one either directly or in the secondary market, ought to hold onto them like dear life!
No doubt, the UF (Double edge especially) has become my one of my two favorite CPK Knifes! (I would love to try a single edge), I also equally love the Shiv, but that Damn UF is a knife, that can be used for a variety of tasks! The Shiv on the other hand is just plain Lethal:thumbsup:(and lethal is good enough)

Mat, I know for a fact that Nathan made only three dagger edge UFs, which is info directly from Nathan. I know the ownership history of mine, Tommy must know his and apparently you know the other's history. That accounts for all the dagger edges Nathan ever made

I would never think of speaking for Nathan, but kinda doubt that any future UF sales would be for pre-order, but rather be handled through the for sale forum. And the dagger edge pieces would probably only be available, if at all, when Nathan gets a bug to make one, because they are considerably more labor intensive.

No doubt, the UF (Double edge especially) has become my one of my two favorite CPK Knifes! (I would love to try a single edge), I also equally love the Shiv, but that Damn UF is a knife, that can be used for a variety of tasks! The Shiv on the other hand is just plain Lethal:thumbsup:(and lethal is good enough)

How true! Kinda hard to imagine a Utility Shiv:D:eek:

Not too out of norm: FK2.0

Reward for running over people while heading to CPK's table when Blade 2018 opens: UF (total assumption on my part)

The best impractical pre-order: integral daggers (this is a wish list, right?)

Worth waiting for in 2019 or beyond: CPK Folder

I’ll be glad when this chopper fad settles down and we can buy knifes again.

fA8GR4I.jpg

Back