What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

An integral Shiv has been on my whiteboard for a couple years. There's not one in process at the moment but its day will eventually come.

To answer the question about what is an integral:

This is a dagger:

View attachment 1047563

This is an integral dagger:

View attachment 1047564

It has a blade, fully developed guard and weighted pommel and complex tang fully formed from a single piece of uninterrupted steel rather than assembled from various pieces.
This (2nd picture) integral dagger :pwould work;):D

Hey Lorien Lorien , any traction with this design yet? If I am down your way in the next couple months it would be cool to link up and chat.

Cheers!
Andy

the template is made and I'm moving on to the modeling process
I'm easy to find, so long as the shop is open for business. Otherwise I'm pretty tough to track down ;)

That would make something like the 20th mention of a kukri by my count (only a couple were me;)).

~Chip

Im an admittedly late attendee to the CPK game, so my attendance to the MC/HDMC drop was a few months behind :(
I selfishly request a re-up! I need need need a TeroTuf HDMC!!!!

Last edited:
Realistically, how far off are we on the dagger project? I'd like to see something in the 7-9" blade range, at least for the first iteration.

If you're going to make a dedicated fighting knife, not sure why you'd make it 4", and besides, I already have the dagger-ish EDC field covered with this little Alan Warren sweetie.
28518377085_08045933e6_b.jpg

Back