What Leather are you Totin Today .

Horsewright belt.
Milt Sparks holster.
KcSKm8U.jpg

Dave, Really love your Carlos borders, after 2 years of trying, I still can't get one to look that good. rtmind/randy

Dave, Really love your Carlos borders, after 2 years of trying, I still can't get one to look that good. rtmind/randy
Keep plugging away. Ya get it! Did ya see the tutorial I did on it?

Dave, Read it a couple of times, seem to be missing something. Still trying. rtmind/randy

I had a problem I needed to fix.
I somehow lost the attachment for the strap that fixes my messenger bag on my back, so I made a new one. Doesn't look like much but it works and I don't think I'll lose it again.

3BgjPXb.jpg

wXzc1QZ.jpg

Dave, I went back and reviewed your Carlos Border tutorial. Went step by step and finally figured out my mistake. Some how the bit with the pokey tool just hadn't stuck in my head between the computer and the work bench. Thanks for the encouragement. rtmind/randy

I had a problem I needed to fix.
I somehow lost the attachment for the strap that fixes my messenger bag on my back, so I made a new one. Doesn't look like much but it works and I don't think I'll lose it again.

3BgjPXb.jpg

wXzc1QZ.jpg

I really like it!! Time to make a leather messenger bag!

Dave, I went back and reviewed your Carlos Border tutorial. Went step by step and finally figured out my mistake. Some how the bit with the pokey tool just hadn't stuck in my head between the computer and the work bench. Thanks for the encouragement. rtmind/randy

Good deal. Remember for you and everyone I'm just a call away if I can help.

Back