What Leather are you Totin Today .

The chap leather parts vary from 3 to 5 oz and the veg tan (including the horsehide) was split to about 4-5 oz. Thanks.

Very prophetic Ken. Put those card wallets on the website and sold 4 the first day.

Very prophetic Ken. Put those card wallets on the website and sold 4 the first day.

As soon as I saw those I knew that they would appeal to people , because I know how similar wallets have really taken off and become must have items for many people .
Card wallets also adhere to my love of simplicity motto and I have been using one that was given to me for a few months now .
This brand has become huge in the EDC world of urban based people , its a real success story .

Ken

Copper conchos are real nice and wallets are great and they will be a bigger hit if you sell them with those folded twenties:)

Just finished these up and shipped them. Border stamped and tooled with a brand. This set is lined with 4 to 5 oz California belt latigo. Got tired of splitting that bridle leather and bought a side of belt latigo for lining. The top parts are 7/8 oz Herman Oak.

IGVf7wm.jpg

Roughout keeps on rolling out of this shop. One of my Rangeflap holsters (and for you gun guys a really cool one, three screw Ruger flattop Blackhawk in .44 spcl). Initials are stamped on the flap, then bevelled in and dyed to look like a brand. I was a little nervous dyeing the roughout this way, I was afraid of the roughout fuzzies wicking the dye out but it wasn't much of a problem.

MxXtlO5.jpg

uLtoGJf.jpg

Horsewright, what tools did you use to bevel the initials, that looks incredible! the center of each stamp stays even and smooth. I've tried to get that effect for a while, with really poor results. rtmind/randy

Barry King checkered bevelers sizes 0, 1, 2 and 3. Thanks.

Yeah very cool thread glad this was bumped! I'll have to start posting some images here

Thanks for bumping this up Gary. Miss ol Ken's and Anthony's participation here. Great thread and very elegant work on that sheath.

Love seeing some life on stuff!

G’day Dave ,
I still check in and keep up with whats going on , but dont really have much to offer to the conversations these days .
I have dusted off the tools a few times , and enjoy it when I do .
I made my daughter a Purse/ Clutch thingy for a Special occasion she was going to , and was secretly proud when she recieved multiple compliments and offers to buy it .
Hope all is well with you and yours , and the grass is green and the troughs full to overflowing.

Ken

G’day Dave ,
I still check in and keep up with whats going on , but dont really have much to offer to the conversations these days .
I have dusted off the tools a few times , and enjoy it when I do .
I made my daughter a Purse/ Clutch thingy for a Special occasion she was going to , and was secretly proud when she recieved multiple compliments and offers to buy it .
Hope all is well with you and yours , and the grass is green and the troughs full to overflowing.

Ken
Good deal Ken! Thats always cool when special projects work out great like that. Yeah we're having a great year 39.26"s of rain. Loving it.

Back