What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

black mamba

Gold Member
Wonderful stag there, Big, and very well matched, too!

tt1QLpz.jpg

OldHercDude

Basic Member
None of the old classic goodness some of you all have, but here's an updated Barlow family shot. Yes, there's a couple duplicates. Grabbed spares of the ones I like most, still debating whether to grab another Bog Oak Barlow, or not. Not shown are the modern-traditionals (CK/ LionSTEEL Shuffler and Roundhead). Crappy snapshot in a crappy tray from a crappy chest.
original.jpg

bigfish64

Gold Member
None of the old classic goodness some of you all have, but here's an updated Barlow family shot. Yes, there's a couple duplicates. Grabbed spares of the ones I like most, still debating whether to grab another Bog Oak Barlow, or not. Not shown are the modern-traditionals (CK/ LionSTEEL Shuffler and Roundhead). Crappy snapshot in a crappy tray from a crappy chest.
original.jpg
But full of beautiful knives! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Pt-Luso

Basic Member
original.jpg

Amazing collection, especially for me (who now I've started to discover), the Boker!!! ;)πŸ‘πŸ‘