What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

Wonderful stag there, Big, and very well matched, too!

tt1QLpz.jpg

None of the old classic goodness some of you all have, but here's an updated Barlow family shot. Yes, there's a couple duplicates. Grabbed spares of the ones I like most, still debating whether to grab another Bog Oak Barlow, or not. Not shown are the modern-traditionals (CK/ LionSTEEL Shuffler and Roundhead). Crappy snapshot in a crappy tray from a crappy chest.
original.jpg

None of the old classic goodness some of you all have, but here's an updated Barlow family shot. Yes, there's a couple duplicates. Grabbed spares of the ones I like most, still debating whether to grab another Bog Oak Barlow, or not. Not shown are the modern-traditionals (CK/ LionSTEEL Shuffler and Roundhead). Crappy snapshot in a crappy tray from a crappy chest.
original.jpg
But full of beautiful knives! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

original.jpg

Amazing collection, especially for me (who now I've started to discover), the Boker!!! ;)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back