What multi tool, You using today?

Took care of a few things this week. Including when there wasn't enough clearance for one of my actual screwdrivers to fit.

ZTjOSYK.jpg

Oaj7a4M.jpg

AmTcOyJ.jpg

Here is an interesting one. While splitting firewood, I found a projectile, deeply lodge into the tree.

View attachment 1685036

Should have been a dentist :cool:
Nice of you to take a pic of the slug with the Wave's ruler (just barely) visible for scale. I estimate roughly 11mm caliber, probably .44 or .45.

Chalk up another use for the Wave's multipurpose claw, aka can opener: bullet extraction.

Nice of you to take a pic of the slug with the Wave's ruler (just barely) visible for scale. I estimate roughly 11mm caliber, probably .44 or .45.

Holy moly, hsherzfeld hsherzfeld , or should I call you Columbo? 🕵️‍♂️

That is some mighty fine detective work right there. Not only that, but you sure are dead on with your estimate. Both the .44 and the .45 are very popular calibers here in the North country. I reckon someone hung a target and did a little shootn' practice, as I found several bullet channels while splitting that piece of firewood.

Holy moly, hsherzfeld hsherzfeld , or should I call you Columbo? 🕵️‍♂️

That is some mighty fine detective work right there. Not only that, but you sure are dead on with your estimate. Both the .44 and the .45 are very popular calibers here in the North country. I reckon someone hung a target and did a little shootn' practice, as I found several bullet channels while splitting that piece of firewood.
What can I say, I'm an engineer and I like to solve puzzles and measure things.

Thank you for this picture. Not sure what brought me to this specific forum the other day but after reading more on the Bond, I‘ve hatched a plan to stop by a store tomorrow to pick one of these up 🤣
No problem! It’s a great everyday multitool. I have been carrying it since I got it. I recently also bought the pocket clip wich makes it an excellent pocket carry. Carries better than many pocket knives I’ve tried.

a4GKMei.jpeg
I have the squirt for a year and really enjoy it. I have tried so many multitools and i keep coming back to the skeletool. It carries so good no matter what your wearing. I love the simplicity of it. If i need a file i have one on the squirt. If i need scissor, squirt. If i need a saw i keep a vic on my key chain. This combo really covers 99% of what i run into most days and it all carries in my pockets.

Last edited:
Back