What SAK are ya totin' today?

:thumbup::thumbup: Nice!!!

Pioneer for me too...

PecanSAK2_zpsd9bd5ae9.jpg

Looks great Paul!!!! :thumbup::thumbup: Love the lanyard!!!

Same old Pioneer for me.... ;)

ImreadyImready_zps3ebf13bc.jpg

This Electrician and Tourist have been occupying my pockets the last couple days. Some redundancy, but a great combo of tools.

F174DF88-7C42-43F7-93B0-8218CDCE5037_zpsxqmz8m0s.jpg

This Electrician and Tourist have been occupying my pockets the last couple days. Some redundancy, but a great combo of tools.

F174DF88-7C42-43F7-93B0-8218CDCE5037_zpsxqmz8m0s.jpg

I really like the Electrician .
I recently got another one after giving my first one away . I got it as part of a deal and I sort of forgot about it because I was excited with the other knife .
I got it out , oiled it up ( it was stiff and gritty ) and sharpened it .
I think it had never been sharpened in its life and it was probabably the bluntest knife I have ever seen .
The blades are now shaving sharp including the Awl .
I just wish that the Sheepsfoot blade didn't have the curved cutout section of the blade .
Here is an older pic from when I first got it and the Cadet that was all part of the same deal .
I would take a new one but it's out in my truck where it will live from now on as a handy backup knife .

aae871cb086930200f08d913cd90b12d_zps07aed881.jpg

Ken

I have a Spartan and a Leatherman PS4 on my keychain. The good thing is that it makes my keys easy to find in my pocket.

I totally agree with you Ken, the cut out causes things to get hung up on the blade more than I would like. But the tip of the sheepsfoot is just so darn handy!

I seem to be doing a lot of the alox thing of late. My Wenger SI has been getting a lot of carry. I guess I just love the old scout pattern.

15473950157_6bcd244f06_c.jpg

Just got my black Pioneer in from Germany so this is my setup!

Black Manager, Olight, Pioneer and Salt 1 PE. :)

Very cool orange Paul!

I've been carrying this one the last few days and probably will again tomorrow.

Back