What SAK are ya totin' today?

Grimpeur
44397002054_7bfa0ffbbb_c.jpg

Don’t ya just love how the red Alox wears?

I like the character, personality they developed along the way. Their own story as it were. This red Alox Farmer has lots to tell. ;):) (~);-}

UqFdFHA.jpg

Look at the difference between new and old. The new is a blank canvas, ready to record the story of its new owner.

I like the warmth of old, the whispers of its life through the ages. All it’s triumphs and the scars of its failures

When you hold the old in your hand the testimony to its form, fit and function come to life. You can see how it’s worn in that way that fits your hand and fingers no matter how it’s grasped. Years of use made for a precision wear to fit unmatched by even the most custom fit available.

gYpFZ23.jpg

This knife has made my edc really predictable... This guy is always in the pocket, and the past couple months, it's usually the only knife on me. Compact with nylon scales. Don't miss the plus scales. I was a Spartan fan until I decided to try the Compact, and now they sit in my knife drawer. Whenever I think I miss the small secondary blade, I remember how much I've come to love the combo tool and scissors. Just wish the parcel hook was an awl... Happy and sad at the same time :)

7PeEw7M.jpg

Back