What SAK are ya totin' today?

...any OHO Sentinal or Trecker folks around here? :)
Me! I have a OHO Sentinel in my work bag as a backup knife, and a Camo Trekker that I carry around on a P7. Great tools for sure! :thumbsup:
Edit: I forgot to ad that I'm carrying my WWP Black Tinker on a P7 today.

Last edited:
h4Qz3sw.jpg

I'm back to carrying a stock Super Tinker. (I'll probably grind off the keyring soon; they're so much nicer for pocket carry that way) I carried the Explorer Plus all weekend, but now that I'm back to slacks for work, it's too bulky. I'll probably end up "downgrading" to the Manager at some point.

I like an Executive fir
I'm back to carrying a stock Super Tinker. (I'll probably grind off the keyring soon; they're so much nicer for pocket carry that way) I carried the Explorer Plus all weekend, but now that I'm back to slacks for work, it's too bulky. I'll probably end up "downgrading" to the Manager at some point.
I like an Executive for work, bit bigger than Classic...

...can continue on to Spartan Sunday or maybe the 111 OHO Sentinal? The one most knife gurus dislike...

It arrived! Going to give the Pioneer X a whirl for a while. I tried to give up the back tools a few years ago with the Cadet, but ended up going back. We'll see how it goes :)

i2Tl4aa.jpg

Would have posted sooner, but I decided to have an afternoon nap ;)

It arrived! Going to give the Pioneer X a whirl for a while. I tried to give up the back tools a few years ago with the Cadet, but ended up going back. We'll see how it goes :)

i2Tl4aa.jpg

Would have posted sooner, but I decided to have an afternoon nap ;)
So funny! I can hardly wait to get my Pioneer Solo. Gonna be tuff/fun doing everything with a single blade. Today i still am carrying my Champion Plus.
upload_2019-3-9_22-34-24.jpeg

Back