What SAK are ya totin' today?

Mechanic Jr
20190810-174019.jpg

I've always wanted to try one of the locking versions, but haven't found the need, and also a little leery of the lock. It appears like it's a hook that would get caught on absolutely anything that came near it. Most likely not that dramatic in practice, but only in appearance. How do you find it? Ergonomically and in the pocket? Does it poke you in your grip and hang up on things?

I've always wanted to try one of the locking versions, but haven't found the need, and also a little leery of the lock. It appears like it's a hook that would get caught on absolutely anything that came near it. Most likely not that dramatic in practice, but only in appearance. How do you find it? Ergonomically and in the pocket? Does it poke you in your grip and hang up on things?

Yes. If you see in the picture, the blade is actually raised higher than the lock, and I’ve never had any issues pulling it out of the pocket.

Ergonomically it’s my favorite SAK. I think the 3 layered sak’s feel the best in hand with the main blade.

19-A470-B3-5-E5-F-42-C6-B765-780865-B57-AF5.jpg

Got pointed in their direction from this forum actually :) They're from Remade Scales. 3D printed nylon and keep the pin hole under the corkscrew, which was a nice touch. The Victorinox nylon scales don't have the pin hole.

Back