What SAK are ya totin' today?

First post... Today it's the Evolution 11. I'm actually a fan of the Wenger/Vic hybrids.

48624944473_355264c7f1_c_d.jpg

Today, a Fieldmaster! Same as a Huntsman except the more useful-to-me Phillips screwdriver, replaces the rarely used corkscrew. It's a big one in pocket so I'm totin it in a Victorinox leather clip-on-sheath. The sheath fits unobtrusively in the small of the back and because it clips on, it is easily removed from the belt when necessary. Probably more utility then I'll be needing today but since the sheath is new to me and it makes a big knife so easy to carry, I thought I'd give it a try. :)

QUnN0Fg.jpg

Today, a Fieldmaster! Same as a Huntsman except the more useful-to-me Phillips screwdriver, replaces the rarely used corkscrew. It's a big one in pocket so I'm totin it in a Victorinox leather clip-on-sheath. The sheath fits unobtrusively in the small of the back and because it clips on, it is easily removed from the belt when necessary. Probably more utility then I'll be needing today but since the sheath is new to me and it makes a big knife so easy to carry, I thought I'd give it a try. :)

QUnN0Fg.jpg
Nice model that 1.
It's new you have to use it, I'm sure that's a rule.
Clip cases give you lots of versatile options, i have a few.
Thanks for sharing
Mitch

QUnN0Fg.jpg
Nice lanyard too....

Nice model that 1.
It's new you have to use it, I'm sure that's a rule.
Clip cases give you lots of versatile options, i have a few.
Thanks for sharing
Mitch
Thanks Mitch. I think you're right about the rules. Since I like to follow the rules (when possible) I'm glad I used it today. :)
After wearing the sheath clipped to my belt for a few hours I forgot about it until I changed clothes to go out. Then to my surprise I spotted it still clipped right where I put it. I think I'm gonna like this type of carry. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice lanyard too....
Thanks Tony. The lanyard is a hangman's noose with couple of extra lengths of cord wrapped inside, making it a slightly larger diameter.

Last edited:
Magazine clip pouches might be interesting styles and colors but I would have to go in person to see which caliber if any would fit for a SAK ?

Back