What SAK are ya totin' today?

How do you like the Swiza? I’ve been tempted to try one out but I thought it may be a bit bigger than I care for in an actual pocket knife.
I’m really fond of it. You’ll notice the added edge retention of the 440, and while it is a bit overall larger than a pioneer, it’s lighter and the grippy rubber scales keep it from laying sideways at the bottom of your pocket. Bladehq has the newer model with scissors, I plan on trying it out.

*Add...the fella who made Remade scales took the scales off of one in attempt to see what it would take to make a new set for it, and he mentioned how extremely well made the Swiza was.

Last edited:
t01Q24m.jpg

I might end up spending more time in this section of BF. Everytime I carry this electrician I'm more impressed with Victorinox. I also just got the LM squirt which seems to be pretty useful.
SBXr0zH.jpg

Nice choice. Victorinox makes decent tools, and I could easily use just a couple SAKs as my only pocket knife choices.

IMHO they lack the look and feel found with more traditional knives, and I like carrying traditional slipjoints for that reason.

That said, it's a rare day I don't have a SAK of some flavor as a companion tool to my more traditional pocket carry.

Nice choice. Victorinox makes decent tools, and I could easily use just a couple SAKs as my only pocket knife choices.

IMHO they lack the look and feel found with more traditional knives, and I like carrying traditional slipjoints for that reason.

That said, it's a rare day I don't have a SAK of some flavor as a companion tool to my more traditional pocket carry.
The uniqueness of natural materials, or a carbon steel blade with some nice patina is what keeps me going back to traditional knives. SAKs have definitely proven themselves to be more practical.

Back