What SAK are ya totin' today?

Marlboro Outdoorsman today poking around the house

4-B0-EABCD-DBE0-4-EFC-B478-8-DDA9-A5-EA743.jpg

What SAK am I totin' today???
The Do It All Small Tinker
vsJUgXH.jpg

Since it's "Thrifty Thursday" elsewhere I'll give ya a little of the background on it.
A few years ago my two oldest granddaughters wanted me to get them a knife of their own. When asked what kind of knife they would prefer they both said, "One of those red ones!" It was then I knew they had been raise right. ;) They were twelve and thirteen years old at the time. I didn't want to have to explain the use of a corkscrew so I decided on the Tinker. When I came across three smalls for only $21 I knew I'd found just the right gift so I rewarded myself by keeping one for myself. The girls are now young ladys (18,19 yo) and still have, appreciate and regularly use those gifts while mine has become one of my favorite SAKs.
BTW the coin was a gift from my hard workin', family loving, Aussie friend, Dan.
Praying for a good crop for you this year mate! 🙏

vsJUgXH.jpg

Since it's "Thrifty Thursday" elsewhere I'll give ya a little of the background on it.
A few years ago my two oldest granddaughters wanted me to get them a knife of their own. When asked what kind of knife they would prefer they both said, "One of those red ones!" It was then I knew they had been raise right. ;) They were twelve and thirteen years old at the time. I didn't want to have to explain the use of a corkscrew so I decided on the Tinker. When I came across three smalls for only $21 I knew I'd found just the right gift so I rewarded myself by keeping one for myself. The girls are now young ladys (18,19 yo) and still have, appreciate and regularly use those gifts while mine has become one of my favorite SAKs.
BTW the coin was a gift from my hard workin', family loving, Aussie friend, Dan.
Thanks for your kind words and prayers mate, I have one of those "red ones" today too.

A RadioShack exclusive 84mm Electrician
Dan.

vsJUgXH.jpg

Neat story James and my favorite SAK as well :thumbsup:

Back