What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Multi-Plier-600-Bladeless.jpg

Gerber MP600 bladeless. Yes, Gerber, but a full-sized MT without a blade, for those days in government buildings or airplanes. (Still looking for the elusive knifeless Fuse.)

I bought a Compact but soon went back to my small Tinker, now i have a Walker inbound. You might think one of these would be the one to satisfy my needs.

0BpgEgVl.jpg

Perhaps i have caught the SAK nutty bug, if i have what is the cure ? Of course going by some of the collections i see on here it is in its early stages.

I bought a Compact but soon went back to my small Tinker, now i have a Walker inbound. You might think one of these would be the one to satisfy my needs.

0BpgEgVl.jpg

Perhaps i have caught the SAK nutty bug, if i have what is the cure ? Of course going by some of the collections i see on here it is in its early stages.

My first reaction beyond nice accumulation of SAKs was ...you actually take them out of the boxes if you aren't using them?;)

My first reaction beyond nice accumulation of SAKs was ...you actually take them out of the boxes if you aren't using them?;)

Yes i keep them in a little three high tower of plastic drawers, i think i am going to need to order more drawers as i have more SAKs coming ,a Walker already inbound plus i just ordered a Tourist and a Sportsman.

I got a good deal on a Victorinox Explorer. The scales looked pretty beat up, but the tools looked perfect in the auction photos.

This is the model I was looking for 20+ years ago when I went looking for my first pocket knife, but nobody in town had it and I ended up with a Huntsman instead.

I plan to carry it for a while to see if I like it enough to deal with the extra width (I typically carry 2- or 3- layer SAKs in my pocket). If it is, then I'll either continue to carry it or I'll replace it with a new one (maybe the plus model?).

Just bought myself a LM Wave (new version) on the Bay. It will be my second LM Wave anyway. :)

midnite manager is in bound. planned use is as part of my EDC minimal setup - otherwise known as gym shorts and flip flops.

I have a black Pioneer on the way. They are selling for cheap on the bay these days.

Back