What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Snagged another Boker 940 last month....it's used with a big difference.

My orig from the early 80's on top.

Boker%20940%20Scouts2_zps0tbharpo.jpg

I'd love to have one like that! Are they rare? What is it called?

Ordered a Super 300 out of curiosity about a month ago. Tracking said successfully delivered Oct. 15th, it is now Nov.6 and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. I am currently trying to remain calm while dealing with a post office that could care less. At this point it is less about the item and more about their lackadaisical, we'll check into this when we feel like it, government union butt covered job attitudes. If it was my boss I would be answering questions the next day.

That's a nice farmer. I was looking at it but unfortunately it was out of my budget at the time :eek:

I bet it will look great with some greenery in the background :D

Thanks!! They are so high, it's rare that one this nice turns up so reasonably priced.

Ordered 3 SAKs Monday night.
A Pocket Pal, been wanting a good 2 blade slip joint for a little money.

Then a Farmer and a Pioneer, both ORANGE Alox.

I have been wanting this color since I first saw a picture of one on this forum.

Last edited:
2 Wenger 151's. 2nd OC Farmer, Wenger '64 Soldier, Vic Locksmith and a Vic Grand Prix.

I think I've purchased every SAK/MT that I could possibly want. SOG and Leatherman and Victorinox and Gerber. And I have multiples of many of them. Juices and Classics and Waves and PSTs. Stainless and black oxide. Almost too many to count.

Its sorta sad when you hit the wall. But at least my credit card can cool off.

Back