What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

On the way:

rancher-pruner.jpg

vagabond.jpg

And another one on the way. Won this one on eBay yesterday for $ 56 :D

pioneermod.jpg

As you can see it a custom Pioneer with scissors from ALM Knives.

This is yard work weather here which means the kids get splinters so I'm back to my Explorer since it's my "splinter kit" (tweezers, pin, magnifying glass).

Nice grabs. I am still on the fence about the eye candy alox. On the positive side Canada Post finally acknowledged that they lost my Super Tool 300 a month ago during delivery, so my preferred dealer is shipping that out, with a F.B. that I ordered.

Working through the mail pile.

Farmer
Purple%20Farmer_zps4p7f9bj9.jpg

Wenger Hunters
Wenger%20Hunters_zpsmzo3mhyo.jpg

Vintage Vic Master Craftsman
Master%20Craftsman%205%20BT_zpssrp7jzlg.jpg

Victorinox Huntsman. Arrived monday, gotta make some time to go get it. Black Friday amazon deals for $18.

Alright Robert, been scratchin my noggin on the extra part...ya gotta let me know what the extra is buddy, the keyring?:eek:

Yep! :D

"7. With Keyring; while almost all soldier's knives do not include the keyring attachment spacer and keyring, there was an unissued version that included the keyring. The keyring version is reported by Victorinox to have been manufactured from 1992/93 to 2002 for general sale, but they were never delivered to the Swiss Army. Actual examples have been have been reported with year stamps 94,95,97,98,99,00. These knives are labeled as Soldier's rather than Pioneers with dated blades (common), because they have the Swiss shield on the scales and the dated blade was intentional and consistent."

http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Soldier+1961

Back