What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

I have a "Leica" stamped Spartan on the way too....I wish it was an Orange Farmer.

I have a "Leica" stamped Spartan on the way too....I wish it was an Orange Farmer.

What do you mean stamped. Are you referring to a advertising knife and the "Leica" is on the scales?

Just got my Orange Farmer today. :cool:

Save some money and keep an eye on that website that had them. I heard from a little bird they might be doing a blue (or maybe a different color) exclusive next.

What do you mean stamped. Are you referring to a advertising knife and the "Leica" is on the scales?

Save some money and keep an eye on that website that had them. I heard from a little bird they might be doing a blue (or maybe a different color) exclusive next.

Yes. I've used Leicas for over 35 years so it was an automatic "buy impulse" when I saw it. I intended to buy an orange Farmer but when I looked at my money...I just couldn't swing it, not this month.

I'll watch it, thx Cap.

I'd love to see a red Alox Electrician.

Shot Leica Cameras for over 36 years so was glad to get this for 12 bucks! :D
LeicaSAK_zps0c9ed1a6.jpg

I have to say I've never been a SAK fan after going through numerous SAK Classics with the scale popping off. The Tinker which does way more than I needed to. But I am in love with this Alox Cadet. I think it's going to replace my Micra as my in bag knife. It has a screwdriver and a knife. All bases covered for this guy right here!

Last edited:
The other thing is I can totally see myself buying one or two more of these and stuffing them in places. There's so much blade + tools relative to thinness of the scales!!!

4 cadet alox, tinker, mechanic, 2 classic alox, executive and old cross pioneer ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 27
4 cadet alox, tinker, mechanic, 2 classic alox, executive and old cross pioneer ....

You're getting quite an addiction...er, I mean, collection there! ;) :thumbup:

ALOX Anonymous meets Tuesday nights at the junior college! :D

You're getting quite an addiction...er, I mean, collection there! ;) :thumbup:

ALOX Anonymous meets Tuesday nights at the junior college! :D

It's all blade forums fault, you guys keep putting beautiful pictures of SAKs.:D

Hey Krav, did you pay regular limited edition prices for that little blue classic? Love it!

Hey Krav, did you pay regular limited edition prices for that little blue classic? Love it!

I believe I got the blue classic and the old red pioneer on auction for $28. There beauties.

Reactivating this thread ;)

I got a Blue Climber in the mail today... great looking basic SAK.

Back