What SOG are you carrying/using today?

QJqkxaih.jpg

I was rather surprised to see that SOG has dropped the Visionary II from their lineup. Although they've added some very interesting new stuff. I carried this for some time, got totally tired of the black coating all scratched up so I stripped it. Not as thick in the blade or handle as the Vulcan, but sits better due to flatness.
G9N81D.jpg

Good, unusual weather is happening almost everywhere. Enjoy it but don't get used to it because you know it's going to change.

Regards,
d-1
Good old Powerlock (have two of them with different tool options for different days) and sometimes a SOG Fielder G10 comes along with it.

For the past 4 years which I have never carried the same pocket knife everyday for anywhere near this long I have been carrying the Twitch II and I absolutely love this knife. The quick assist opening is extremely easy to operate and is very smooth. I Beleive I read the handle is made from the same aluminum as an AR15 which is 7075 T6 hard anodized aluminum. Just everything about this knife and the fact I haven't lost it yet makes me want to keep it as my everyday pocket knife and will continue to be for a long time.

For the past 3 years which I have never carried the same pocket knife everyday for anywhere near this long I have been carrying the Twitch II and I absolutely love this knife. The quick assist opening is extremely easy to operate and is very smooth. I Beleive I read the handle is made from the same aluminum as an AR15 which is 7075 T6 hard anodized aluminum. cartoon hd morpheus tv peggo