What Spydie do you have on the way???

Brown PM2 and a GB coming this friday...

Brown PM2 is such a nice color, not sure if it's gonna be a user.

The GB; to patina or not to patina, that is the question. The suspense is killing me.

Thank you. How soon?

Eek, goofy typo..."but"...

Sal hasn't said how soon, but he did post at SF that there were some issues with one lot of the steel and that those had been resolved and that knives (he was referring to the Mules, but you'd guess the Para2s would be similar) would be moving soon.

I ordered my first Spyderco (own many other knives, tho). A Phil Wilson South Fork. Should be here in the next couple of days. I am like a kid anticipating a trip to Disney World.

Brown PM2 and a GB coming this friday...

Brown PM2 is such a nice color, not sure if it's gonna be a user.

The GB; to patina or not to patina, that is the question. The suspense is killing me.

My work user is a brown para 2, I managed to roll the edge the first day I used it at work cutting up boxes and rope, but it only takes a few strokes on the sharpmaker to get it back to shaving sharp. I am pretty pleased with it.

Ordered a Caly 3.5 last night along with a case peanut in blue jigged bone. Pretty excited about getting them in! I really wanted a super blue caly but I had no luck with finding one D:

Just received my Brown Para2 and GB. The brown scales are really nice, I'm glad I didn't overlook this knife because of the mild upgrade s3vn like some others did. The color's great, and the bladesteel is as well.... This is my first GB, and now I know what the fuss is all about. It lives up to its rep, it's a beefier Stretch in some respects. I am a Stretch freak so I'm excited to get the GB to use. The BrownPara2's gonna sit and be pretty. Very happy with both knives!

Got a PM1 and B75P mule on the way. PM1 should be delivered today but I'm not going to be home til Sunday or so so I can't play with it til then ):

This'll be the first Mule I get as well, can't wait for it either. Should be coming in on Wednesday which will be fun.

Back