What Spydie do you have on the way???

Waited almost a year to get my hands on the Nilakka only to find it's an utter piece of crap. Epic fail on that one.

Think I will stick to the many customs offered here.

Waiting on a Caly Damascus if the USPS ever finds the lost package, and a Pair of sprint green PM2s.

Just got a Vallatton, before that was the blue Endura, before that was the Tuff, before that a Gayle Bradley, before that was a ZDP 189 Endura...

A matriarch 2 and a tenacious. These will be my first two spydercos since my endura was stolen at work in 1998. Its been a long time.

In the process of buying a Centofante 3! It is hard to wait for this amazing slicer!:D

Waited almost a year to get my hands on the Nilakka only to find it's an utter piece of crap. Epic fail on that one.

Think I will stick to the many customs offered here.

Thats a little harsh dont you think:confused:. Could you please explain why you think it is a piece of crap?.

Just ordered my first Spidie. Been wanting a Millie in s30v for a while & finally went for it. Can't wait to see those digital camo handles November 1st...

Thats a little harsh dont you think:confused:. Could you please explain why you think it is a piece of crap?.

People are complaining because the edge is very fine and can be damaged under "harsh use" (but some are even saying light use), even though Spyderco included a card warning the user of this.

Took a quick picture of my military that I just got, the picture doesn't show how it shimmers from blue to purple. I've seen a few pictures of the Ti fluted Mil "blueing" that didn't look that great, the knife I got I think is an EXTREMELY good sample, so I'm pleased.
IMG_0060.jpg

A picture of my $1900 "blued" titanium pipes from my race bike. :)
IMG_0064.jpg

The blade is ground way to thin to be usable for anything but food prep!

It is a beautiful design, and me being finnish I thought I had to have this knfe, but after all the reviews, and pics of destroyed edges, with chipping being the norm for wittling soft wood, I can't imagine justifying the cost.

If I am gonna spend $200 on a production knife it better be a user, and this knife is definitely not a user! My $50 Delica is a better knife!

Epic Fail from Spyderco, and honestly puts me off of their products altogether.

F it! I'll stick to the many reasonable priced small fixed blade customs avaiable in the exchange for EDC.

Back