What Spydie do you have on the way???

I have a lightly used Manix 2 M4 coming in the mail this week. Recently received an Aqua Salt, Superleaf and Mule M390.

These three (and the LM) are currently at a friend's place who is my knives proxy in North America. I will have to wait until January to get them aaarg! You guys in the US and Canada don't know how lucky you are when it comes to knives!

n4xxm9.jpg

The green Para's are the only thing I'm waiting for.

JTR357, the damascus/CF Caly you ordered is going to be a beauty. I don't have one, but the one in Paul's pic looks sweet.

My first foray into Spyderco will be the Tenacious. Expecting it on Thursday. Looking forward to playing with it.

Just placed an order for four knives, three of which are Spydies. Finally pulled the trigger on the Vallotton Sub-Hilt, I've been lusting after that one for a while. Also grabbed a Centofante 3 and Meerkat Burgandy Sprint.

I've got an all black Delica 4 on the way. I plan on doing a handle swap with my foliage green Delica. The black/foliage combo should look pretty sweet.

If only I could find a Para2 in stock somewhere, I'd have one of those on the way too.

I d almost forgotten about the green Para 2 on order. That s taking a while.

The new 2012 Starmate. This knife will probably be my new EDC. Might even kick a few slipjoints out of my pocket for awhile. Worried I might lose my old Starmate, looking forward to getting this one, especially since it's tip up carry optional.

Spydercos are a weakness for me - especially when they are not black G10. I recently took delivery of a damascus Caly3 and I currently have a Sage4 (ironwood) and a Nilakka Puukko on route. Also have preorders for a Szabo and a Southard Flipper.

Next one comming is a Foliage Green G-10 Delica 4.

Why is it that I always go gaga over foliage green G-10 Spydies?

Back