What Survive Knives Are You Waiting For?

Well you almost "had" to order an infi ratweiler. I have almost $1,000 worth of survive knives on order and im pretty much sitting here laughing at my foolishness.

One thousand dollars. What would you think about adopting an slightly aging, redneck, hillbilly from WV? I don't eat a whole lot but I do have a steel fetish. :eek:

Updated after this month's additional orders...
Have: Old 3.5 20CV, New 5.1 20CV, 4.7 20CV, 3V, CFV, 2.7, 4.1 D3V
Waiting: 7/7, 3.5 20CV, 6 D3V, 4.5, 10, SK12, 3.5 D3V, 4.1 D3V Ugly Betty.
I might want an 8 to round out the set but I haven't ordered one.
I found that I really wanted G10 and 3V on the 3.5 (my tastes have changed a bit) and the UB 4.1 was just too cheap to pass up.

Was counting up what knives I have ordered since late 2015 and have received 14 of 23.
Of the 9 left to go 5 are from the past month so receiving knives has been pretty good overall just a longer wait than expected on the earliest pre orders.
Every one of these blades has been an excellent value for the quality no doubt.
Waiting on-
12 7/7 3.5 [ the original pre order set ]
f2 2.7
2x 4.1's presale
3x 4.1's UB [ 2 of those are hopefully in time to be X-MAS gifts ]
Of the 1st gens I think I have had them all at least once except that unicorn prototype 6 which I am still after.

SK 6
GSO 3.5 20CV red linen micarta (waiting for the day I see it on IG :) )

One thousand dollars. What would you think about adopting an slightly aging, redneck, hillbilly from WV? I don't eat a whole lot but I do have a steel fetish. :eek:

I just checked and it's over $1100. I'm actually a little embarrassed by that considering one of them is 90 days OVER the 90 day wait.

I don't normally think of a "risk factor" when ordering knives.

I just checked and it's over $1100. I'm actually a little embarrassed by that considering one of them is 90 days OVER the 90 day wait.

Luke - do you want my SS # now?

Luke, I am right there with you. I went into the Starter realizing that I could hit the "knifeaddict" discount mark and then later pre-ordered a GSO-10 and then put a 4.1 2nd on order... But the 5.1 and 4.7 included in that first order have already made their appearance (I passed the 4.7 along to another member), and the fact that I have never yet NOT received my ordered knife from S!K lends me to consider the investment less risky than many another ;) For example, anybody own bitcoin? Stupid China... :p

Gso 4.1 factory second I Believe. I was told 60 to 90day for my knife to ship. It's now been almost 200 days. I've asked for a refund multiple times With no success. I think they stole my money and I didn't pay with PayPal so I don't think there's anyway for me to dispute the charges.

If anyone knows something I can do I'd really like to know as $200 is a big loss for me. Thanks

Gso 4.1 factory second I Believe. I was told 60 to 90day for my knife to ship. It's now been almost 200 days. I've asked for a refund multiple times With no success. I think they stole my money and I didn't pay with PayPal so I don't think there's anyway for me to dispute the charges.

If anyone knows something I can do I'd really like to know as $200 is a big loss for me. Thanks
It's taking longer than is acceptable, but you WILL get your money back. Hope it's sooner than later.

Pretty sure you can still file a dispute with your credit card company.

Gso 4.1 factory 2nd. I should have checked on here before pulling the trigger. I just placed order yesterday. Still says expect to be delivered within 90 days. I hope they meet that time frame. Black micarta handles and od green sheath. Keep it simple for me. Wanted the 4.1 for a while now, the ones that show up here are always sold before I see the sale thread. Excited to get it either way.

I ordered an F.2 GSO-4LE today although i already have a 'first' pre-ordered, and awhile back I ordered an F.2 4.1 despite having a 4.1 on from the Starter campaign.
So that makes 4.1, 4.1 2nd, 3.5, 12, 10, 4LE, 4LE 2nd, and a T-shirt ;)

Waiting on-
...7/7...
f2 2.7
2x 4.1's presale
3x 4.1's UB [ 2 of those are hopefully in time to be X-MAS gifts ]

Based on instagram posts, you might see these 7 within the next few weeks! The last 2.7's were in the shop on 8/31, and 7/7s and 4.1s are shipping out (although no where near the end of those, it would seem)... If they do send those all out together, that would be a mighty big box coming your way from S!K

Here's hoping you get them soon :thumbsup:

I ordered an F.2 GSO-4LE today although i already have a 'first' pre-ordered, and awhile back I ordered an F.2 4.1 despite having a 4.1 on from the Starter campaign.
So that makes 4.1, 4.1 2nd, 3.5, 12, 10, 4LE, 4LE 2nd, and a T-shirt ;)

Just curious: which steels (for those where there's an option)?

Might be fun/interesting (to me anyway) to see what choices people made...

Chiral my brother, if you find yourself in 4 inch overload....hit me up please. I might be able to help you out.
That is providing you need helped out. :)

Back