What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I purchased this 373 on an impulse when I saw it hanging by itself in the local hardware store. I knew it was produced offshore and was curious on its quality.

I would consider it acceptable, but does not have that Buck "feel".

It certainly works fine and has held up well so far living in sweaty and dirty work pants over the last couple of weeks on the farm.

And yes, I really want a Polaris but there are two things holding me back. The six month backlog and the higher than normal pricing due to high demand.

730B74F9-0224-4D87-AD46-57C3FC027CFE.jpeg

Carrying my new mini canoe for Thrifty Thursday
cUo1FXu.jpg

(and Vic Cadet)

A good cutter for sure JJ, and in a pinch, I don't think it'd struggle with hammering nails! :D ;) :thumbsup:
That's one tough slicer! :) 😲
Always mean to carry this Forum Knife more, and today seemed like a good time :) Pairing it with my regular Hartshead Barlow. Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

gBR344F.jpg

OSk8vlW.jpg
Spectacular slicing partner to your Hartshead Barlow beauty; lovely stag all around! 😁:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Today only (Wearing sweats today. Jeans & Cargo Pocket Kaki's is in the wash): 1988 to 2004 Imperial Ireland Barlow.
(The 828318 & 852211 & Imperial Engineer's knife are "too heavy" for sweat pants pocket, and no belt loop for a belt, sheath or key ring.)
View attachment 1646263
I dunno ... are the Imperial Ireland knives "inferior" to the Imperial Prov. RI. knives of the same model?

Back