What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Heading out for a hike tomorrow :) :thumbsup:

tG4MHzl.jpg

XC2Exwh.jpg

IqzieBs.jpg
You are certainly very well prepared with those three outstanding slicers; have a wonderful day out in your fabulous countryside! 😁 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gotta ask Jeff, what’s the story with the Draper felt knife?
That sheepfoot is a Schrade 175, Todd. Sometimes seen with a floral theme, “Say It With Flowers”, etc, more often sold to the big paper mills, such as Draper Felt.Occasionally unmarked...
Slim, well made knife. This one is Schrade+, which means it’s stainless.
Since paper is abrasive to knife steel, it’s common to see them with a lot of blade wear.
A worthy pickup, Steve!

Last edited:
Nice Duo John, that moose has nice covers that really change appearance depending on the light. You sport a great blade selection with that pair :thumbsup:

Nice Gus, I like that old Kabar. A favorite Barlow of mine is a recent release Case with similar black synthetic covers.

I like that one a lot also Todd, I need to carry mine more, nice picture of it :thumbsup:

Very nice Jeremy, those White Owls offer a good blade selection. Do I sense a theme here with those knife slips ;) :)

Thanks Gary :thumbsup:

I like these 49/94's with their different cover options, I like the size and especially the amount of blade packed into the frame. I think in the future a pen or coping blade secondary would be nice. Here's my new to me Blue paired with a favorite 84mm SAK.
R19wx0.jpg
Thank you kindly Paul !
Have I seen this smooth black Barlow case??
If not… please and thank you.
What a beauty of a pairing !!
and inspiring !

After all the lurves and likes on catch-up, some Black Friday fodder…
D9561023-859C-4D7F-A50D-4F0EBB3537F9.jpeg
A great comfy cozy evening to All:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back