What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

We’ll be heading out to another swim meet today. Haven’t been able to attend a single one this year due to COVID, and now two in a row! Very excited since it’s our daughter’s senior year of college and last year of competitive swimming. Starting the day with some stag, but not sure what I’ll take to the meet later today. 🤔A8851E4F-19A3-44BF-980C-6EAEA37AC5DD.jpegE4950737-2887-4C0E-A18D-464ACA296CF6.jpeg

20220122_054916~2.jpg
I love that Whittler... That's my kind of stag. 🤠:thumbsup:
Loving the looks of that 47, John.
Thank you, Greg. :)
While the stag isn't gnarly, I love the color and the natural cracking.
Love that background picture! 😍:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I like your dedication to that knife. 🤠:thumbsup:
Sometimes we choose a pair that are perfect for each other... Like you did today. 🤠:thumbsup:
Very nice John, what a great gift from Dennis
Thank you, Todd. :)
Dennis is a good friend and very generous.
Oh ya, more good Case Stag. 🤠:thumbsup:
Good luck to your daughter today, and enjoy your last year of being a Swim Dad. 😃

I love that Whittler... That's my kind of stag. 🤠:thumbsup:

Thank you, Greg. :)
While the stag isn't gnarly, I love the color and the natural cracking.

Love that background picture! 😍:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like your dedication to that knife. 🤠:thumbsup:

Sometimes we choose a pair that are perfect for each other... Like you did today. 🤠:thumbsup:

Thank you, Todd. :)
Dennis is a good friend and very generous.

Oh ya, more good Case Stag. 🤠:thumbsup:
Good luck to your daughter today, and enjoy your last year of being a Swim Dad. 😃
I’m not sure what it is about the canoe but I love it. Holds sentimental value to me as it was a gift from a member here. Constantly reminds me of the good natured and generous folks here.

Thank you kindly Bart !
It’s the only one in my collection that has some red remaining on the shield…
those Bose ain’t too shabby either :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A sweet Black Beauty it is Paul… gotta keep an eye out myself :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My one and only Case Barlow in delrin from ‘78. Grabbed it to compare to your pic and lazily carry around the house today…
View attachment 1726085
A great Saturday to All🤩:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice, Gus.
Hood Morning Porch Friends and Happy Saturday
Totin' my Usual Lamb and a Wonderful Case Stag #47 that my friend Dennis mitch4ging mitch4ging sent me.

Great pair today, John. That 47 is awesome.
We’ll be heading out to another swim meet today. Haven’t been able to attend a single one this year due to COVID, and now two in a row! Very excited since it’s our daughter’s senior year of college and last year of competitive swimming. Starting the day with some stag, but not sure what I’ll take to the meet later today. 🤔View attachment 1726153View attachment 1726152
Hope the swim meet goes well, Todd. Happy that you get to make some more memories with your daughter before her college swimming time is over.
Great knives as usual, Joel. Really like that sawcut barlow.

Back