What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

2AB and the PJ today

94EdQRy.jpg

This Olive Wood knife from Spain will do for this chilly Saturday

LPouiWR.jpg

Some Spanish language inside jokes. Mostly a play on words ...

– Cariño, cuando hablas eres como una ciudad de Estados Unidos.
– ¿Los Ángeles?
– No, Kansas.

– ¿Cuáles son las vacas más perezosas?
– ¡Las vacaciones!

– ¿Qué hace el pez perezoso?
– ¡Nada!

Un cura en la iglesia dice:
– Hoy confesaré a todas las devotas.
Se levanta una chica y pregunta:
– ¿Y a las que vinimos en sandalias, cuándo nos toca?

hU8bZ9F.jpg

those Bose ain’t too shabby either :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Gus.

Well my internet keeps going down the past few nights and back up around 10:00 a.m. both mornings. Might be the 4 degree cold. 🥶 Keen Kutter EO Jack in my pocket today:
View attachment 1726224
You are putting up one beauty after another 👍

We’ll be heading out to another swim meet today. Haven’t been able to attend a single one this year due to COVID, and now two in a row! Very excited since it’s our daughter’s senior year of college and last year of competitive swimming. Starting the day with some stag, but not sure what I’ll take to the meet later today. 🤔View attachment 1726153View attachment 1726152
Thats great they were able to get the swim meets going again. Have Fun! I’m glad I’m not swimming in Illinois in January 😁

Tons of great stag showing up here today. I’m heading to my son’s first year of little league tryouts this morning. I think I’ll have to carry my only stag knife.

Yesterday, I got in some of that "liquid" food that I drink with a straw, when my swallow is off. Each case of 24 comes two cases per shipping carton so, I've got a few cartons to break down. As usual, I'll use the Case SS Sod Buster Jr. to break them down. This is my canned photo of a case of them and an individual waxed can of them. "Bon Appetit" - Yummy!!!!

2020 Case SS Etched Sod Buster Jr. Black Composite 5 .jpg

Oh ya, more good Case Stag. 🤠:thumbsup:
Good luck to your daughter today, and enjoy your last year of being a Swim Dad. 😃

Hope the swim meet goes well, Todd. Happy that you get to make some more memories with your daughter before her college swimming time is over.
Thanks John and Jeremy! 😊👍
Thats great they were able to get the swim meets going again. Have Fun! I’m glad I’m not swimming in Illinois in January 😁
Come on Bart…surely you’ve heard of heated pools! 🤣🤣🤣
Tons of great stag showing up here today. I’m heading to my son’s first year of little league tryouts this morning.
Good luck! My journey is ending and yours is beginning, enjoy my friend. 😊

Very nice, Gus.

Great pair today, John. That 47 is awesome.

Hope the swim meet goes well, Todd. Happy that you get to make some more memories with your daughter before her college swimming time is over.

Great knives as usual, Joel. Really like that sawcut barlow.

Thanks Jeremy, the 77 with saw cut is a special one indeed.

Back