What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

6-C2-D9-E51-35-BF-42-FA-A872-4-A89136-B557-D.jpg
I've often patted my pocket and wondered what knife I had in there.
Or reach in my pocket expecting to pull out my Lambsfoot, but out comes something different.
I think it's a sign that we have too many knives and like to switch them often... or a sign of age... I'm going with the former.
Beautiful #66 by the way. 🤠:thumbsup:
Glad you like it, John! I know it's in good hands
I don't like it... I LOVE IT!
I had it in my lap again last night while watching TV. :)
Beautiful Boker Blade
It's a looker, would be at home at the Rocking R for sure
Certainly a worthy carry any day of the week!
Thanks for all the kind words, my friend. :)
That's a solid pair if I've ever seen one. 🤠:thumbsup:
Beautiful and unique Lambsfoot, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
You seem to be becoming attached to that one, Bruce... and who can blame you, it's pretty awesome. 🤠:thumbsup:

Today is a very special day for me. Yesterday I received a package in the mail from JohnDF JohnDF . We were in a hurry to meet our son for dinner so I grabbed the package and jumped in the car, had my wife drive so I could open the package. 😉
I knew it was coming but couldn’t wait to see it with my own eyes! Every time I think John out does himself, he out does himself again! My first Northwoods and an instant treasure in my collection, thank you so much buddy! 😊C3164261-94B1-401E-AE37-362A862FB4CB.jpeg

Today is a very special day for me. Yesterday I received a package in the mail from JohnDF JohnDF . We were in a hurry to meet our son for dinner so I grabbed the package and jumped in the car, had my wife drive so I could open the package. 😉
I knew it was coming but couldn’t wait to see it with my own eyes! Every time I think John out does himself, he out does himself again! My first Northwoods and an instant treasure in my collection, thank you so much buddy! 😊View attachment 1728363
That is awesome. @JohnDF’s generosity knows no bounds. Going to look great in your collection Todd. Is John adopting grown men with families?

I've often patted my pocket and wondered what knife I had in there.
Or reach in my pocket expecting to pull out my Lambsfoot, but out comes something different.
I've done the same John, it's usually a Lambsfoot, but just not the one I thought I was carrying! :D :thumbsup:
Beautiful and unique Lambsfoot, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks pal, Reaper AL Reaper AL has one just like it :D :) :thumbsup:
Good Morning Porch friends and Happy Tuesday.
Have a great day with your Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the kind words JJ, that's a fab-looking red and black pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice collection Paul? :) :thumbsup:

XBox on the blink Harry?! :D ;) :thumbsup:

set-parental-controls-xbox-blog-1138x658.jpg

That's a great pairing there :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dennis, hope you're doing OK buddy :) Great pic of your Ukrainian slicer, and a fantastic pair to start the week :thumbsup:

Carrying my regular Hartshead Barlow, and a Random Tuesday @jsdistin re-build, making it a DOUBLE LAMBSFOOT DAY!! 🥳 😃 ;) :thumbsup:

lCDKxWz.jpg

ruCS6Hf.jpg
LOL !!!! I assume our X-Box still works , but I never played it . We bought it for our grand kids to play while they were here .. We enjoy putting puzzles together .

Harry

It's going to be another adventure this morning. We're taking the dogs to the vet for a check-up and to get their nails and dew claws clipped. When the little Doxie sees her harness come out she runs and hides and the big dog doesn't like her harness either. It'll be a fast trip. From home to the Post Office to mail bills and then to the vet and then home. Neither dog likes to travel so there will be some whining, moaning, and groaning. This calls for a solid utility knife.

GEC Farm & Field Tool Black Delrin 8 .jpg

Back