What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

mT6qntF.jpeg

Nice pair, David🤙

Are you re-sizing your photos to get under the 1MB limit?

@ephsea ~
Yes. Paul ordered it from one of our BF knifemakers, @Daado. Vintage rag micarta, sturdy pocket sheath.

8-FADBCAB-EF14-43-A4-901-F-9495-C72-D1-C63.jpg
I can try. But that still doesn’t account for the fact I have less than half of what I am paying for, even if it is the basic membership. Thank you for the heads up!

The clouds are rolling in today in the City by the Bay. Looks like rain later this afternoon. Keeping me company with a nod to Wooden Wednesday the usual lamb and cocobolo Barlow. Have a great day folks! 😀
View attachment 2537352View attachment 2537353
Love the barlow 😍 I've got a couple of the later models that came with pocket clips
Since removed :thumbsup:
Great, well made knives. The walk on mine is as fine as anything I have. AG had high standards.
I had one just like yours on my watchlist, but decided not to bid on it. Too many other things I've been spending money on 💸
Swallow better this morning. Headed to town for a doctor's appointment for Cindy. Will stop at the Brass Rail Restaurant for soup on the way home. Still carrying Bunny #525.

Glad you're a little better, Ed 👍
Wow! I bet that was an ambrosial discovery!
🤣
I don't even know what you guys are talking about 🤪
You're welcome & that's awesome! I did an EZ open mod to my Micarta trapper a little while back as well. Like you, I used a rotary tool to start & then finished shaping it with files followed by sandpaper. Old pic.

view
Wow 😲
Great job! 👍👍👍

Back