What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

:D

99KnjKg.jpg

This week, I'm back on my weekly rotation schedule. :)
Stockman of the Week is a big Buck 371 (thanks, Randy):
4c35iEX.jpg
Nice 3-series Bucks guys! I missed out on a Buck Whittler two-fer by minutes on the exchange not too long ago, and going for a pittance at that.:( Eyes remain peeled (ouch, that sounds painful):D

This one today

Very happy with how this knife is working out .

Harry
Wow Harry, those Lionsteel Euro-barlows have really taken off around here, apparently with good reason.:thumbsup:

Wooden Wednesday today:
IMG_20170823_151312892_HDR~2-1525x938.jpg
My AWS Large lambfoot. Patina is coming along nicely. Which reminds me, time for a mid afternoon snack of apple and yogurt.:cool:

Early start for me in the morning here, but I think I'm going to go for an ebony and unicorn ivory theme ;)

So that's the Unicorn Ivory Micarta? Wow! :eek: It has grain like ivory, really impressive.

All of those Coke bottle hunters got to be a little heavy in the pocket, so today it is this Imperial Texas toothpick (1930-1936 based on tang stamp). It fits a little better in more pants pockets and cuts like a razor.

N4Fp5MC.jpg

- Stuart
Zounds, Stuart! :thumbsup: That's an enthralling Imperial toothpick! :cool: I have a "thang" for that model, although I'm partial to the clip/pen style one of my grandpas used to carry. Is yours one blade, or two?

Yikes, Randy! :thumbsup: That's a versatile combo! :cool:

Today with one of my favorite # 83 with stag covers...

xeiw6f.jpg
XLNT, Pt-Luso! :thumbsup: I think that's one of my favorite #83s, too! ;)

Withering Weedwhackers, Steve! :thumbsup: That's a verdant picture of a classic knife! :cool:

...I like that tang stamp too, as well as the three knives you're carrying (along with the rest!). First time I've seen that Melon Tester I think :thumbup:
Thanks for the positive reaction to some of the knives I'm toting this week, Jack! :)

There's just something about old Case Red Bone! These two were in my pocket today! :)
33276909680_e255b0a86f_b_d.jpg
Va Va Voom, Ron! :thumbsup: Your ravishing red bones rev my motor! :cool:;)

This one today

Harry
These have been some exceptional knives.

Untitled by Josh, on Flickr
Untitled by Josh, on Flickr
Uppercrust Ungulates, Harry & Josh! :thumbsup::thumbsup: You gentleman scored some unbelievable ram horn for your Eurobarlows! :cool::cool:

These two with me today for the most part.

qWR1t7p.jpg
Thor's Thunderbolts, Dylan! :thumbsup: I have a hard time deciding which of those contestants wins the beauty contest! :cool:

Sufferin' Sucotash, FBC! :thumbsup: Sumptuous stag and primo patina on your BF knife! :cool::cool:

Late post, but carried this burlap #54 and again tomorrow:thumbsup:

bjNomA.jpg
Rambling Rosebuds, Paul! :thumbsup: That is an incredibly pointy spearpoint blade, and the shield/micarta combo is choice! :cool:

I'm carrying this Taylor's Eye Witness today :) :thumbsup:

The Clarion Ramblers handbooks were a find while I was in Sheffield, very collectable, and in mint condition :) I thought they were facsimiles at first! :D
Quotidian Quarks, Jack! :thumbsup: I truly enjoy seeing the 2-blade lambsfoot, and, although I have no idea what those handbooks are about, your enthusiasm is contagious! :cool:

In anticipation of all the Forum Knives soon to be posted in this thread.

View attachment 754182
Plateglass Platypi, Rachel! :thumbsup: Fine BF "half-scout", and prescient anticipation! :cool: Wait, there's one now!!! :D

BF 2017, after first use.

Rlj2jaa.jpg
OMG, Dschal! :thumbsup: Congrats to you (and everyone else taking delivery on these)! :cool: Still looks good; I think you can continue using it for another few days or decades. :D

For Wednesday:

Neck-numbing Novocaine, Tom! :thumbsup: Pro-style choices for Wooden Wednesday! :cool:

Early start for me in the morning here, but I think I'm going to go for an ebony and unicorn ivory theme ;)

Mammalian Milking Machines, Jack! What a stunning ebony/ivory duo! :cool: And everyone knows that lambs and unicorns have always got on well together! ;)

Nice 3-series Bucks guys! I missed out on a Buck Whittler two-fer by minutes on the exchange not too long ago, and going for a pittance at that.:( Eyes remain peeled (ouch, that sounds painful):D
Wooden Wednesday today:
View attachment 754593
My AWS Large lambfoot. Patina is coming along nicely. Which reminds me, time for a mid afternoon snack of apple and yogurt.:cool:
Lackadaisical Lilliputians, Tom! :thumbsup: Your lambsfoot is enviable; the handle grain is fantastic! :cool: Thanks for the Buck comment. :)

A Belknap Blue Grass barlow today...

A3KnOsN.jpg
Land o' Goshen, Atiger! :thumbsup: Your Blue Grass Barlow is irresistible (especially because I have a Delrin version that I treasure)! :cool:

Ebony #25 again, by the sea today.

gHGzNZG.jpg

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, Barrett!! :thumbsup: That 25 ROCKS!! :cool:

I've been pretty stoked about some of the new knives I have acquired lately. But, I have been trying to stay simple with my carry choices this week until I decide on some new ones for the rotation. This is pretty much my go to knife for Wooden Wednesday! :D
33327567095_283bd0364d_b.jpg
Inventive Imprecations, Ron! :thumbsup: That OO #73 is a heartbreaker!! :cool:

- GT

After admiring all the splendid knives posted here, I didn't have room to post my carries! :rolleyes:
Here are more of the knives in my pockets this week.
Alox Knife of the Week is this red old cross Pioneer:
1yeAVYt.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is this Vic Money Clip (I'm cheating, since I think it has smooth black Alox covers :rolleyes:):
LeT0Ok0.jpg

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Rough Rider Electrician:
Bl9Lemg.jpg

- GT

Back