What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Think I'll go for a Black Box knife too. Swell Centre Whittler.

yRaXebG.jpg

Nice knives today guys! Gonna have to watch my caloric intake for a few days I think. I really went crazy on my wife's sausage stuffing! If it was the only thing served I would have been happy!
7DHrgqw.jpg

Nice knives today guys! Gonna have to watch my caloric intake for a few days I think. I really went crazy on my wife's sausage stuffing! If it was the only thing served I would have been happy!
7DHrgqw.jpg

Nice steingrass.

Can you elaborate on this sausage stuffing? It sounds good.

Nice steingrass.

Can you elaborate on this sausage stuffing? It sounds good.
Thanks, Tim makes a nice knife.
I'll see if I can pry the secret recipe out of my wife's memory and PM you. She says it's a recipe her late Uncle Peter used when he was chef at the old Ten Eyck Hotel in Albany, NY. It closed in 1971.

The recent usual, plus an old anonymous.
fd6nGaD.jpg
Filling your pockets with a cornucopia of fine knives, Jer!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US members :) :thumbsup:
Just this one for me today :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack; good show! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, GT! Great horn on that Guardian! The razor blade on that Trapper looks a bit more pocket friendly than GECs version.
Thanks, Shawn. :) You may be right about the trapper, but I still am much more likely to use it in the kitchen than to put it in my pocket! :rolleyes: (A mini trapper is a whole different matter! :thumbsup::cool:)

My pleasure, Gary. I've been married to an English teacher for 37 years. I'll blame it on that. ;)

One more time.
kozkdWP.jpg
I imagine you've learned many a lesson in 37 years with a teacher, Gary! ;):D
Alan & Gary, as always, the shadow stag Lloyds are stupendous! :thumbsup::eek::thumbsup:

My father's great-grandparents' carving set:

JRJxPVt.jpg

That LF&C carving set is an unbelievable heirloom, Josh! :cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: What superlative stag! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am thankful for all my friends here on the porch. Most of all I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Everyone have a blessed and wonderful day. Happy Thanksgiving.
JKCtzo7.jpg
Good words, TMike, and thanks for showing your sentimental knives! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Or "Groovy Stud"!

At first glance I thought you had a serrated lambsfoot there.
I'm kind of fond of "Geezer Squad"! ;) The Guardian Lambsfoot knives seem to inherently elicit lots of double takes! :cool:

Ooof! My head.
Lots of math games with your brothers?? ;)

Sweet :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. :thumbsup:

Gary thank you for the kind words. They are always appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving! Your Guardian Lambsfoot foot is looking very good my friend!:thumbsup:

We started off this morning with a trip to Cracker Barrel for a good breakfast. :eek: I was Totin my 2014 Stag Jack and remembering the fine gentleman that I got it from! Happy Thanksgiving to y’all!:D
24848112246_ea8784b258_b_d.jpg
Thanks for the encouragement, Ron. :) Sounds like you had a great start to your Thanksgiving Day with a CB breakfast and a BF Stag Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

This Thanksgiving weekend Im doing something I rarely do...carrying THREE knives rather than just one or two.

I have my usual every day watch pocket carry 62087 and its all too fitting with the beautiful bone and the fall colors all around
View attachment 802363

Then I have my recent arrival from over the pond. Spent some downtime between family gatherings yesterday "breaking it in" and it is MUCH less of a nail breaker. ...
View attachment 802364

And then this little guy showed up at my door last night, despite the tracking saying it wouldnt be till Friday! ...
View attachment 802365
View attachment 802366

Wishing each and every one of yall a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Matt
Tremendous Thanksgiving trio, Matt! Special congrats on the newer arrivals! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you gentlemen for your kind words ! Two find Lambs on this fine day :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank YOU, Gev! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !

A Primble Belknap karge stockman and my Love

19326867819_7ba9173455_b.jpg

14334461779_fc3b5003a9_b.jpg
What a study in contrast, Gev: totally cool cat and totally HOT knife!!! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

Carrying 3 today, although I am transporting the peanut really as a gift for my uncle. ...

I also have a couple of sharpeneing stones with me for my biannual sharpening of most of my family’s kitchen knives :).
I like the All-American red/white/blue accents in that pic, Tom! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: Very nice of you to get that cool Sparxx peanut for your uncle, and especially to serve as the family sharpener! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'd like to raise my sharpening skill to that level. :rolleyes:

View attachment 802444 On behalf of my wife Karen, daughter Emory and myself Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Very cool family picture, Clay! :cool::thumbsup::cool: Happy Holidays to you and yours, too! :)

GT Thank you, yar need some green anywhere at this time of year. The only green is indoors and that clings on precariously in 5 hrs twilight. Evergreens outdoors are just pines/firs no laurel or holly like elsewhere in Europe-too dark&cold.
Regards & greetings to all, Will
Thanks for the insights into your "too dark&cold" world, Will; my city sits at 43 degrees N latitude and I moan about the winter, but the south tip of Finland is about 60 degrees N!! :eek:

Walking to the neighbor's house for Thanksgiving and traveling light with my TB61117 swayback gent.

26831029359_f4cc6a1225_b.jpg
Ace, the amber bone on your SBG looks custom-made for that pie crust! ;):cool::thumbsup:

Carried the Davison today...
View attachment 802561
Jumping Jehoshaphat, that's jaw-dropping jigging on your Davison, Ratbert!!! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

... It is a beautiful knife, I haven’t yet learned to fully appreciate the pattern. Shhhhh, don’t tell The Cult of the Peanut :).

Great looking knife, and thanks Rick. He really liked it. I put a nice edge on it prior to giving it to him; within 10 minutes he used it to open a bag of charcoal and cut the foil capsule off a bottle of wine. He smiled and said “that is SHARP”. Kind of made my day :).
Very cool story, Tom; thanks for sharing it here! :cool::cool::):thumbsup: (The Cult has eyes and spies everywhere; they're aware of your opinions! :confused::eek::p:D)

...I'm packing these two today, and wearing lambswool to go with my Lambsfoot! :D :thumbsup:

Very chic to coordinate your clothes with your knives, Doctor Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Think I'll go for a Black Box knife too. ...

yRaXebG.jpg
Can't go wrong dipping into the Black Box, Will! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Gary. Thank you for the the kind words. It’s a pleasure to be back in the company of wonderful people as yourself.
Clay
Thanks, Clay. :)

365 days per year:
VMf4v74.jpg

eJdbaXG.jpg

m1S17lJ.jpg

and this will almost certainly be joining my literal EDC pantheon:
Gs4SlMy.jpg

- GT

Got these two to help haul down decorations and put them up. I love this time with my wife and kiddos.

363D59E7-0995-4716-B9C1-C005527FCE1F.jpeg

Thanks, Tim makes a nice knife.
I'll see if I can pry the secret recipe out of my wife's memory and PM you. She says it's a recipe her late Uncle Peter used when he was chef at the old Ten Eyck Hotel in Albany, NY. It closed in 1971.

Man I would appreciate that. It sounds amazing without even seeing it.

Think I'll go for a Black Box knife too. Swell Centre Whittler.

yRaXebG.jpg

Solid Stockman Will :thumbsup:

That square-bolstered jack looks like a stout fellow, Jack.

Thanks Jer, the Winchester Physician's Knife was a kind gift from @Cory Hess :)

7DHrgqw.jpg

Sounds good Gary :) Classy carries :) :thumbsup:

Barlow today.

Wright's are definitely doing a better job of that knife than in the past aren't they? :) :thumbsup:

These seem appropriate for Black Friday! :eek::D
37730765725_81c09a9f57_b_d.jpg

Looking good Ron :) :thumbsup:

Very chic to coordinate your clothes with your knives, Doctor Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Can't go wrong dipping into the Black Box, Will! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Clay. :)

365 days per year:
VMf4v74.jpg

eJdbaXG.jpg

m1S17lJ.jpg

and this will almost certainly be joining my literal EDC pantheon:
Gs4SlMy.jpg

- GT

LOL! Thanks my friend! :D :thumbsup: Wow, high praise for the Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Yes! Math games, and vodka martinis, and taking turns reading aloud the stories of H.P.Lovecraft.

That's how everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, right? :p

View attachment 802767

Sounds fun r8shell! :D Cool pic of your Girl Scout :thumbsup:

Solid Stockman Will :thumbsup:

Thanks Jer, the Winchester Physician's Knife was a kind gift from @Cory Hess :)

Sounds good Gary :) Classy carries :) :thumbsup:

Wright's are definitely doing a better job of that knife than in the past aren't they? :) :thumbsup:
Yes they are,I’m very pleased to say

Looking good Ron :) :thumbsup:

LOL! Thanks my friend! :D :thumbsup: Wow, high praise for the Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Sounds fun r8shell! :D Cool pic of your Girl Scout :thumbsup:

Back