What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying my latest Camillus

#17 Heavy Jack knife

rqFyYP9h.jpg

That is just outstanding!!!!

On days like today, where I’m hanging out on the back porch and cooking beercan chicken, the king of scouts tends to come out.

nDX9JX5h.jpg

Having ended the experiment and going back to my sinfull ways as an incurable knife knut, I have my daily rotation with me. In addition to my ever present Wenger SI in its belt pouch with the LED light, I have my old yellow peanut back in my right pocket. My classic is back on my keyring, and I feel like all is back as it should be. And in memory of my dear old Uncle Paul, I even tucked a very old Christy knife in my tobacco pouch, just in case.

What are you guys carrying today?
Hi I’m new to this and trying to figure out my great grandfathers knife that was given to me when my great grandmother died. It looks Korean or something or other. Has symbols on the blade itself. Any help would be appreciated, my email is soldierx2051@gmail.com I’ll gladly send pics. Just trying to find out it’s history and worth if any.

Peregrin Peregrin That's a pretty pair you're packing. It was a busy day in the ACC today - UNC v NC State, UVA v Duke, SU v PITT, etc. I kept my phone off the hook and my knives put away.

lZeiRx5.jpg

(I'm familiar with the "dad, pick the food up, please" trip.)
- Stuart
Thanks, Stuart. Nice little lockback you've got there! Always fun spending some family time watching a game. I did bring home some leftover Chinese though!

Paul T., just look at those edges! What are they . . . 9 million grit???? :D
I've carried my old Bulldog Quarter Horseman stockman today.

6a5Aolc.jpg

They might be 6k but I don't remember. Sometimes I like to get fancy.

That's a good looking stockman you have.

Back