What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

9roVYhXh.jpg
That one is extremely beautiful. I look forward to seeing it in the future.

05A64346-E498-45B2-A2AE-79494591F305.jpeg

I have one of their fixed blade Trout & Bird knives, but I don't see the folders very often. Very nice!
- Stuart
No clue why there not so common, maybe it's because they only seem to be available from their website.
Excellent feel in hand, I'm definitely glad Duncan sent It my way.

Looks like you have no need to be jealous, donn, with your current snow cover. For your enjoyment, here's a photo from last month, taken from the concrete apron in front of our garage, and looking toward our neighbor's house over the snow pile I generate when I clear that area before the garage.
View attachment 872269
Among the knives I'm carrying this week are a Vic Alox Pruner (thanks, Ken), a Marbles ram's horn pruner, and a Rough Rider sawcut canoe:
lX06bnF.jpg

- GT

Thanks 5K! I enjoy the snow shots on here almost as much as I enjoy the knives! And thats real snow not like the piffling 2 inches we get most of the time! Apparently were due another two winters before spring :eek::)
Cracking pruner btw! Love the natural rams horn.

was very happy that was able to recently aquite this 74’ Case Loom Fixer , needed a little clean up, but for $31 bucks was a steal, combines all my favorite features in both pattern and blade, and have carried all week

Wow! for $31 that a great find!

I wonder where this thread ranks in internet traffic. I went downstairs to dig out my car and I'm three pages behind. The third day of spring is an outlaw.
View attachment 872970 View attachment 872971

I reckon up there with youtube! I can't keep up! You go to work for a couple of days and there's another 20 pages to catch up on. Great snow shot!

Happy Friday, everyone! The weekend awaits!

I will be occupying some of my weekend with breaking in this new briar that I treated myself with. Pairs nicely with the Ebony 78.

pauTloe.jpg

Great shot Padruig! I almost took up a pipe a couple of years ago. All my mates think I'd suit one...?? :D

Yesterdays.
9SRuniz.jpg

Thanks, Dean. :) I like your simple/sublime pairing! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

My Big Knife of the Week ain't so big, it's just tall, that's just about all. ;) Case yeller slimline trapper (thanks, Tom):
Ee9mjVd.jpg

- GT

Thanks, Gary!

I have looked at Case Slimline trappers for many years. That looks like a nice one! How doess it feel in hand and in pocket?

Thanks Jack! :) The Guardian looks great as usual! Have a great weekend buddy! :D

Yessir! :thumbsup:

Duh! :eek: I forgot to post these earlier! :D

40172545252_1ecc09281e_b_d.jpg

Thanks a lot Ron, you too :) Fine-looking pair there :thumbsup:

Have a knife for pretty much every eventuality in my collection, but when I'm just knocking about at home I like to keep something small in my pocket. This little, single blade Joseph Rodgers & Sons is one of my favourites. Bought at a boot sale for just £2.00 it has the best walk and talk of all my knives, great snap in the half and open position and really well made. Can't tell if the scales are bone or French ivory and would love to know how old it is if anyone has any ideas. Happy weekend guys. :)
Untitled by Blake Blade, on Flickr
Untitled by Blake Blade, on Flickr

- Mark.

27902390072_f76b494513.jpg

Those are great pics Mark :) I would imagine your lovely Rodgers has bone covers, like a mini version of this one :thumbsup:

Joseph Rodgers English Jack 1-1.JPG

Looking forward to the blooms of spring
and the birds' attempts to sing.

Cool pic of your IXL Barlow Dean :thumbsup:

Enjoy spring(s) while it lasts, Jack! ;) Thanks for your comment on my selections, and your Head Guardians Lambsfoot with sheath is looking as good as ever! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chimney fire sounds WAY less than ideal, Stuart!! :eek::thumbsdown: I'm glad it was minor! Could you take care of it yourself, or did it require fire department assistance?

Another magnificent stag knife, Senhor Pinto, and the mini trapper is first-rate! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: The postcard is also very interesting. :cool::thumbsup:

Sweet wharncliffe mini trapper, Ace! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Have a safe and enjoyable trip, Jason! :thumbsup::thumbsup: That lucky Cadet is gonna make your remarkable Bose Collabs jealous! :D

My Big Knife of the Week ain't so big, it's just tall, that's just about all. ;) Case yeller slimline trapper (thanks, Tom):
Ee9mjVd.jpg

My Peanut-ish Knife of the Week is a Camillus 21 (thanks, Mike):
iAZIStk.jpg

My Free-Choice Knife of the Week is an Okapi Sable with external backspring that I enjoy watching do its work :rolleyes::
o2yxMaF.jpg

- GT

Thanks pal, that's a great line-up :) :thumbsup:

Going with office ninja tactical. Never know what's coming your way :cool:

So1MawP.jpg

Classy choice :thumbsup:

Happy Friday, everyone! The weekend awaits!

I will be occupying some of my weekend with breaking in this new briar that I treated myself with. Pairs nicely with the Ebony 78.

pauTloe.jpg

Have fun Dylan :) :thumbsup:

I'm having an early night, so I can get an early start for a hike tomorrow :) Taking these three with me. Have a great weekend folks :thumbsup:

AW Ebony Lambsfoot 6-8S.jpg

GEC-HJ9-1-9.JPG

Dutch KL74 1-3.JPG

Back