What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

To me, it doesn't get much better!!! Just found out me and my wife are expecting about 8 weeks along!!! Getting some work done at the property then fundraiser for the football team I coach tomorrow! Great weekend!!!
19k2kAk.jpg

Many congratulations to you and your family Taylor :) Nice pair of knives too :thumbsup:

Thanks, y'all.
You see what that Moore Maker has done to me?! If a knife doesn't have a punch, I'll just grind one into one. :D;)
I do find this to be the perfect blade combo. Now, if could just get a Split Back Whittler Sowbelly Punch. :p:D
Have a great weekend you guys.

Today I'm totin' this cool SAK that a buddy of mine mod'ed with these sweet jigged scales.
27879073398_57f0f51f71_h.jpg

Yeah, I find a punch a lot more useful than a Spey blade :thumbsup: THat's a cool mod there :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I'm carrying these two today, a Needham Lambsfoot and a Boker Copperhead, gifts from Duncan @Campbellclanman and @scruffuk, respectively :) :thumbsup:

Needham Lambsfoot Jack 1-5.jpg

Boker Copperhead 2-6.JPG

This is his Cowboy model. I highly recommend any of his Horsewright Horsewright knives and leather work. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks! I checked and the Cowboy is slightly larger overall than the Coyote, but with a little shorter blade. I agree that you can’t go wrong with any Horsewright knife & sheath! I definitely see one in my future.

Just found out me and my wife are expecting about 8 weeks along!!!

Congratulations to you and your wife, Taylor. Great news for all y'all.

I figured the big black spots were fake eyes, though now I think of it, it isn't obvious what good big fake eyes would do you.

What Gevonovich Gevonovich said.
BTW, the Continental posted by Gevonovich Gevonovich prompted me to pull out and post this five blade, 2.75" Munster camping knife for Stagurday.

CqO7hA8.jpg

mlYWZTn.jpg

The long Wharncliffe/lambsfoot-like blade is a file with the rasp grooves on the thick flat (not sharp) edge. The unseen corkscrew is the 5th "blade".
- Stuart

Back